Blizzard, most of your core classic playerbase is still waiting fresh vanilla or TBC

Classic wow lasted because it happened when the whole world was locked down. It would not repeat the success.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never play Vanilla again, but iā€™d go another round in TBC if they made buffs raid wide, and disabled all mace stuns in PvP.

Been playing era whitemane cluster lately and it is far from dead. People coming back who wonā€™t play cata and waiting for the next phase of SoD. There is a certain appeal to not being stuck in blizzardā€™s short seasons of gear treadmills. Progress you make you keep for as long as the era servers are up.

2 Likes

False.

1 Like

Iā€™ve forgotten it already. Grow up and accept the fact the world has moved on. Nobody with any maturity wants to live in the past,

1 Like

Its not that they released MoP that is the issue for me. It is that it is timegated in and we have to do that and do Cata and do SoD and do DF and do Cata all at the same time if we want to stay up and current with the gameā€¦ and HC SF.

They coulda saidā€¦"hereā€™s MoP Remix and weā€™re not going to release it at the exact same time period that we are releasing everything else in every other version of the game so that way you actually have to time and log in and relax and play it. " Woulda that have hurt anything?

Why do you have to do all that? Iā€™m not doing SoD, or DF, or HC, I didnā€™t do SoM or Classic Era. Iā€™m just playing Cata, because itā€™s fun for me and none of the others, because theyā€™re not.

3 Likes

I dont know. I might be addicted to the game but I doubt it. I am trying to get everything done in every version of the game though. Close enough to having every achieve in MoP Remix. Must be a bug going on with that one though cuz I copied my toon over from MoP Remix into the beta and it had all the Remix abilities on it. Blizz needs to fix that asap. My MoP toons and everyone elseā€™s from MoP would one shot 100% of every non MoP Remix player they come into contact with it we do get to keep our abilities into TWW. Just queue up into an arena and press one button and one shot the entire team. I copied in the beta with all MoP abilities active. OP. Needs a fix. Must be disabled moving forward out of MoP.

Do you have data that backs up ā€œmostā€?

Oh hello there. I know whoā€™s alt you areā€¦ try again. maybe next time post using a different battlnet that is not linked to any of your other battlenets before you come out and try to alt post me. Youā€™ll have better luck that way, otherwiseā€¦itā€™s a little too obvious. Good to see you yet again. Feel free to hop on to your main poster anytime you choose or you can just keep alt posting. Up to you.

Oh yea andā€¦make a new battlent account, not linked to anything else you have ever posted. Then alt postā€¦and come back. Otherwiseā€¦itā€™s a little too obvious. K. Cya. Nice attempt at baiting me into another argument with yet another one of your alts.

Nahā€¦ CATA > MOP

1 Like

ā€œNostalrious lasted because it was freeā€, was the excuse pre-2019 classic for vanillas success.

Everytime vanilla is succesful, retail players concoct a brand new excuse. No matter how many time it proves to be popular, which has happened over and over again, retail players just cannot accept some people enjoy a different genre than them. Itā€™s like we are arguing with literal teenagers who canā€™t handle that idea that people have different tastes and preferences than them.

4 Likes

Yes 10% BUT The Remix is super fun. That is better than original MoP or Cata.

still waiting on fresh vanilla or TBC here as well, Wrath was meh and cataclysm sucks. Just want vanilla classic as they had it last time, no increased rates or any of that facebook gamer garbage.

2 Likes

We need an email, an ingame vote and a forum voteā€¦ where every account gets only 1 say in the matter, no matter what method you answer with. If players want to go back to an era server of their choosing with a mega server for that expansion. One pve and one pvp and thats it for each era. Let folks play in wrath, let folks play in tbc, let them play vanilla. with the ability to move on to the next one if they want with a character copy.

I would kill to play an end of wrath copy of all my characters in a wrath pvp server and just stay there. I would pay 100 bucks easy if they offered this service.

2 Likes

With this response the person youā€™re responding to has already won kekw.

Your first failure is assuming that this is a democracy where everyone gets a vote. Itā€™s not. Itā€™s a commercial money making enterprise. And Blizzard have determined by a cost-benefit analysis that era servers are not worth the effort. So ok, you have stated your opinion. Now move on and play what is on offer of head off and play something else.

3 Likes

Not if they need other random people to come their defense. But hey. It is what it is.

Anybody with sanity right now, wants to live in the past lol.

I am not a retail playerā€¦ but itā€™s obvious it wouldnā€™t be successful, and the only reason it was as successful as it was because of covid. It took a hard nosedive once the world started coming back online. The amount of players that raided MC compared to say bwl even was a fraction. Itā€™s fine if you want to do classic, people are doing it right now in multiple forms and itā€™s not popping off. Look at the deviate delight server, barely 1k people, SoD? Dead, private servers? dead. If people wanted it, it would happen.

1 Like