Blizzard Logic is getting confusing

Well then why don’t we talk about how effective Zan trolls will be in Uldir? This entire conversation is hypothetical, lol. Come on Aks.

I personally know that these effects you listed can be removed because my imp burns them off of me. They weren’t great examples, but again this is all hypothetical.

The Zaldalari racial is going to be really good in competitive M+, I would imagine.

You imp burns off you effects that you only get from tanking BoD raid mobs?

1 Like

Gimme a break. You play Troll. You have the best PVE racials in the game. There is no argument to be had that the Alliance is not gimped when it comes to racials for PVE.

1 Like

I agree 100% that meld is extremely overpowered.

It does have its place in a ton of content.

The zandalri racial can be useful in just as many, if not more ways.

One tick of this can easily save a player from a fatal kill, and the short CD on a full heal is going to prove to be very useful in raids and M+ imo.

I do think something needs to be done about meld as well.

It may just be bugged.

I haven’t tried using it recently, but a few builds ago it was working sometimes if you were standing uphill from someone (and if there was no grass to get “stuck” on). It was as if the vector was pointing downward, possibly because they’re so tall.

Its all a moot point anyways. They’ve already said to look for adjustments to zandy racials in an upcoming PTR patch.

Yeah that voodoo shuffle, so broken.

Other than “DPS sims”

Yea :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want KT racials enabled in PvP again.

Even if the knockback itself is nerfed on distance.

Zandalari Racial - Its channelled. And can be silenced. And interrupted by any damage. That’s not OP, if anything I’d say it shouldn’t be uninterruptible by damage. If you really wanted the healing nerfed, then I’d argue nerf the healing by 50% but make the racial unsilencable, and only stopped by a stun. I’d think that would be a fair exchange.

As for their Loa Boon, it’s got a heckin big cooldown.
As for ‘Absurd’? I wouldn’t argue that, if so I’d wager the following in correlation to make things ‘equal’ -
Blizzard kill off or dethrone an Alliance leader for the next 5 expansions, (on the 5th, demonise a favoured character / leader and see where we go), make Kul’Tiran knockback stun removed with any damage made to the target or caster. Make all the rest of their racials - that only one can be active at a time, to which they can switch out - but only every 5 days, like the Zandalari.

I think the Zandalari heal is fair, considering how easily it can be dismantled, to which they’d then have to wait the CD period before using again too. The top part of this comment, for a change to the racial is what I’d find understandable though; and begrudgingly I’d have to admit in some scenarios a full heal could be far-fetched - But like I said, is very easily dismantled.

1 Like

This isn’t about making racials “equal”.

This is about blizzards bad logic in their decision making.

And again, you can read all of the above examples as to why this would be OP.

Just because you see it as weak with your current playstyle does not mean it’s weak.

Honestly, if it does come out like the way it currently is, then I’d be swapping zandalari in a heartbeat to take it.

The racial can be used in many ways to get the cast off, but again, read the thread and read through the examples.

Source? If Alliance racials are so good for PVE then why aren’t they at the top in Mythic raiding? It’s all Trolls.

https://bloodmallet.com/

Alliance have access to like, 11? (last I checked) of the number 1 racial option in dps sims. They have access to like 20 of the top 23 of the top 2 or 3 racial dps options in dps sims.

Am I saying its a perfect split? No. But its a ton more even than people would lead you to believe.

I see the examples, but those events are theoretical - possible, yes but nonetheless people aren’t going to use them in the given scenarios all the time.

I could talk all day about many other racials that could be OP in given circumstances and situations and ‘many ways to get the cast off’ to vastly benefit them.

Logic : A business tactic to make more in one Tuesday than you will ever make in your whole life. Pay your race change and like it !

I didn’t realize 8.1.5 was released and the racial made it to live realms before the adjustments that are still to be made on the PTR.

Also, can I borrow your time machine?

1 Like

the moment zaldar rogue use cc/stun/kidney shot, vanish/cloak of shadows then rejuv…this will make zaldar troll highly desirable in rated 2v2 or 3v3…

Fun fact. I am pretty damn good with simcraft. I’ve been using it for ~ 8 years. I’m also a former Top10 US raider. So I understand the mindset of the hardcore-elite, and can do the math to validate simcraft and I have decent skillz to check gameplay viability.

Shadowmeld is stupidly strong when you can make use of it. Sorta how Voodoo Shuffle was stupidly strong when you could make use of it on Jaina.

Sim DPS doesn’t really matter that much (Anything lower than 1% isn’t significant enough to impact actual gameplay). Mechanics are infinitely more important.

1 Like

Or even Arenas and BGs for that matter. Where is this breathing room in a fight coming from?

2 Likes