Blizzard Logic is getting confusing

Oh I can imagine a scenario. I just can’t imagine one that is actually practical to current WoW right now. Especially when the Alliance has a set of racials far stronger for m+ if you stack races.

Then your imagination is poor. I just alluded to one off the top of my head and I haven’t logged in since like November. Color me unimpressed.

Which one?

And its not really “abuse” if you are making the event purposely take longer and be harder.

I didn’t realize PTR feedback was ever taken?

Maybe BFA was the playerbases fault then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you understand that the Racial is useless while in combat. I also hope you know that the racial is being changed.

“We are going to refrain from making massive changes to pvp during active seasons. (season 2 starts, 3rd week in) We are nerfing all healers mana regen by 50%+ (2 more weeks go by) We are destroying resto druids”

Sources:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8066-Developer-Q-A-Ion-Hazzikostas

Feb 14th
Player versus Player

• Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
  • Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
  • Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
  • Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.
    • Developers’ notes: We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and the changes above are intended to address several concerns. In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.
  • Druid
    • Restoration
      • Nourish mana cost increased by 30%.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
      • Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown (was 25 seconds).
      • Neurotoxin now has a 3 second duration (was 10 seconds).
        • Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix several technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.
2 Likes

Blizz devs do not play wow! If you needed anymore proof of the disconnect here it is.

OMG…

You claim to actually play the game, right? DPS and tank self healing during a phase where you aren’t hitting the boss slows down the encounter? You’re killing me smalls…

imagine rated 3v3…
zaldar rogue, zaldar paladin & zaldar hunter…:thinking:
the tears of those non-zaldar players will be plenty…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a DPS stop dps for 1s before never mind 6 whole seconds :joy:

2 Likes

I was thinking RMP or RMD. Huge CC chains followed by either spike damage or your kill target self healing to full behind a pilar while his healer drinks to full behind the other pillar. Rogue-Mage becoming dampening kings will destroy the ladder.

I love your dress! You look fabulous!

:cookie:

Lol, zandalari passive is interupted even by any sort of DoT damage so its pretty useless, on the other hand, stun and knockback ALWAYS works and its easy to abuse it in pvp.

But I got it, free raid loot, 30% bonus and other stuff is just not enough.

PS: Paladin in buble can heal himself much faster lul

Rogue that doesn’t understand DRs on stuns in PvP, I’m a sad panda.

zandalari heal is like trying to use a first aid bandage in combat :smile:

@powerbottm sup. how u livin

sort of…:rofl:
but damn…its a powerful bandage…giving the heal per tick…:sweat_smile:

it will never get a full channel off in pvp or pve. any paladin can top themselves off in a bubble as well without the zandalari racial :smile:

I mean, that’s not what they are implying…
You could argue that Zandalari passive doesn’t always heal because of MS, or one of the 75% or even 99% healing reductions in raid encounters.

nahh…chances of getting full channel heal is only if you got noob opponent…
but getting 3 seconds off for 50% heal on other DPS like rogue or even mage is quite OP…

And people at 25% won’t need a full channel…

1 Like