Blizzard just nerfed casual players

Casual players aren’t trying to race to the level cap to clear MC in quest greens.

2 Likes

There is your answer. The beta testers knew about this but kept quiet so they could rush to level 60.

3 Likes

Very interesting. Sneaky baggages.

1 Like

Boring. Didn’t care when you said it back then. Seriously don’t care now.

Part and parcel of the meta. I remember the guild who first downed the Lich King did so via a non-reported PTR exploit and actually got a slap on the wrist for it (temps bans and all their gear from the encounter taken away)

1 Like

This makes all the “lol Classic is so easy” posters from the last 24 hours look like the fools they are. The exp gain by the guild that downed Rag was almost certainly gained in this manner.

2 Likes

Yes! This exactly. Questing and Grinding, and Dungeoneering are best when BALANCED.

2 Likes

If i remember correctly, no. 40 mans were plowing through that place and rerunning it over and over again for gear which wasn’t what they intended.

there need to be rollbacks over this exploit, doesnt matter if people knew it was intended or not, they got an advantage that is now unavailable to other players. ROLLBACK!

8 Likes

I keep seeing rollback requests. Honestly, with the garbage release, queue central, server rollouts, people refusing to leave “server xxxx”… they should just pull a FFXIV. Shut it all down, fix some of the issues, and relaunch clean.

9 Likes

i find it kind of funny that a lot of the streamers i saw doing this were the same ones that curse the lfg system, but its basically what they were doing… piling in groups and spamming dungeons.

7 Likes

“LFG for me but not for thee!” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The FFXIV shutdown and relaunch was beautiful though.

7 Likes

Yeah I got banned a while ago for using exploits which I definitely deserved. So, everyone that used exploits to level should be punished too. They shouldn’t let all these guilds and players get away with it.

5 Likes

Pretty simple fix here. Roll back anyone who gained xp through SM

7 Likes

True… I’m just saying. Square Enix said, “Hey, we messed up, we’ll be right back!”

They had to overhaul the entire game.

Blizzard could say, “Hey, this was a giant train wreck, and we need to relaunch.” Take a few days and work out the kinks with layering, character creation allowances, and number of realms.

Sure people will complain and raise a fit, but then it will be over.

2 Likes

And ZF?

/10 chars

More importantly, can we get people to stop saying cleave groups.

Call it what it should be called. The Zerg.

2 Likes

that wasn’t to farm exp, it was literally because people were too bad at the game to do 5 man dungeons with 5 people

3 Likes