Blizzard just nerfed casual players

If they where try harding there already 60 and already profited off the bug so you are wrong. I bet you 99% of the player base didn’t even know it was a bug.

The problem with the preacher bans is those guys openly discussed shared and used the exploit. In this case most of the player base probably never knew. I ran lvl 13 dungeons, lvl 19 dungeons, lvl 22, lvl 26, and SM. I prefer to do dungeons over questing and sometimes I want to quest.

That is not a bannable offense because people wanted to do 10 man SM which is not an exploit. The xp rewarded by blizzard was a bug that most players most likely never knew myself included.

They are competing for things that happened 15 or so years ago? How?

Cantaa for some reason the elitists of the game think getting to 60 first or killing rag first matters (your right it already happend 15 years ago lol). If it does then classic isn’t your game fill free to exit stage right, in the mean time i am going to lvl my 35 priest to 60 and kill rag and onexyia and enjoy the game I love. Not only that I am going to kill them every week and when bwl comes out I will do the same.

Looking forward to all pvp battlegrounds in the later phases as well, there is so much to enjoy world first classic nobody cares its over, time to play the game.

The difference was that FF14 was fundamentally broken and unfun at launch whereas a lot of the complaints with the classic launch stem from people fundamentally not understanding what classic was back in the day or why they launched with so few shards.

To expect that Blizz would do what Squeenix did is more then a little absurd, particularly when you consider that classic is basically free with your subscription to retail.

1 Like

why is it an issue?back when i played vanilla we did it with 5 man on all dungeons all the way to 60 i dont see an issue.

1 Like

That’s because they put a team in charge that is actually passionate about the game and cares about their community. The current team running Actibli$$urd is the polar opposite of that, they openly laugh at ideas such as players wanting Classic until they realize they can make a quick buck from it.

Imagine having the audacity to tell someone they are playing the game wrong and don’t know how to have fun.

1 Like

Molten Core was available on launch.

What advantage is that? That they got to level 60 and Molten Core first?

What is the long-term benefit of that?

Agree - pretty dodgy. Clearly not intended. At least roll back the XP reward.

Ha I am purposely leveling slow so that people are around to noob gank me in Ashenvale as I level - ah old times makes me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Primitive Accumulation

#theMoreYouKnow

So some tryhards got double xp for a while. Meh, big deal. Good thing they fixed it.

Stuff happens.

I have to agree with this, a bug is one thing but a bug like this needed fixing WITHIN HOURS of it being reported, not WEEKS and after a LOT of players abused it.

1 Like

They just need to ban every single person that abused that exploit. It´s such a simple move one you would expect from a company that cares about it´s customers.

Streamers ruined D3 with their exploiting on release and they have done so as well with Classic.

1 Like

Sadly I have to agree, why are we just letting people exploit then sweeping up the crumbs after them?

This is outrageous, it’s like if I just bought gold for real money, and Blizzard caught me, and then just changed how mail works since that’s how I got my in game money.

Ridiculous and seriously has me questioning wtf Blizzard is doing, and how this was even present if there was a BETA???

Salty, were u looking forward to sitting in SM for 24 hours of gameplay? Even if it waa there im not that much of a loser.

So, do these guys still get to brag about being ‘world first’ people? They grinded to 60 super fast using a bug…

Imagine being such a sociopath that you go through life thinking of all your relationships and experiences in terms of “How can I exploit or grift this experience?” in order to maximize your own personal benefit and/or minimize
your effort.

2 Likes