Blizzard just buffed mage tower for guardian druids with this "hotfix"

Since when is Velen the hard part of this fight? you guys literally just want the felbear given to you

Yes it is. 8% is massive.

Have you completed it ? If not then please dont say things you have no idea of .

You need to say /s at the end of post or else it seems you really believe 8% is massive which is just oof

thanks for the buff blizzard smh idiots

2 Likes

He shall die like his dumb server!

I have beaten it pre nerf… 8% is huge. The entire fight is squeezing out every last drop at the tail end of the fight. With this nerf the dps check is much easier.

4 Likes

Those nerfs must be some out of season april fools joke… What mage tower needs is blanket 50% nerf to everything. Those lol 8% change absolutely nothing.

Glad I unsubbed. What a joke. The sooner this thing dies, the better.

2 Likes

If you have beaten it before or even now kudos to you but does that really mean its “doable” . Yes ofc the exceptional players will beat it there is no doubt but that doesnt make that “majority” can do it . All you are doing is just belittlking people who have been trying this from day one and still failing which is not a good mentality dude .

Blizzard in a nutshell

Ohh you want flying back? Here’s pathfinder!

3 Likes

I see what you did there.

Not everyone should beat it.

The problem was simply that the tuning was so insanely tight that it seems impossible on the outset. I know I made posts belly-aching that I thought it was “mathematically impossible” until I got it done. You just had to play a very optimized game while doing the mechanics correctly. This nerf allows you to be very more relaxed in meeting the DPS check, allowing you to focus on just doing the mechanics of P2. The fight isn’t free, but you are no longer have to have near-perfection in both mechanics and rotation, freeing up mental bandwidth you can use to focus entirely on not dying.

It is a big change, I don’t know what else to say. Even a 5% nerf would be a big change, and this is ~8%.

3 Likes

Well i have said that on many other threads and i ll say it again i dont think like "not everyone should beat it " . That being said i m not saying it should be a handout but a “solo” challange shouldnt be a mythic lvl difficulty . It should be around like “heroic” lvl where if u make a mistake there is leeway and you can topple that mistake but in “mythic” you make 1 mistake and you are out .

2 Likes

This change makes it super important to have either regrowth or frenzied to pull aggro when the adds come out. It sucks, but it is definitely still doable with the 7% health nerf to kruul. I finally got it on my druid after these nerfs.

1 Like

In the world of tuning and balance 8% is huge. That dramatically changes all sorts of break points, and requirements.

1 Like

Wrong, anybody that learns the mechanics should be able to beat it. Get that trash elitist attitude out of here. With the sorry state the game is in, they can’t afford to be putting out content that not everyone can do. Believing things shouldn’t be accessible to others because you got it done is a poor argument. People like you make the community worse.

6 Likes

Okay i m not a expert on tuning does that mean 8% nerf to everything ? Like damage health time between spwning etc etc ?

its an 8% to kruul in phase 2.

1 Like

This is not intended to buff Kruul in any way, and if it does unintentionally, make a bug report for them.

Yeah… That wasn’t a nerf - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

For druids if you pre-cast regrowth before the adds start moving you will aggro them onto your instead of Velen, unless they changed that also. I see this change as a huge nerf.

1 Like