Blizzard ignored player feedback on sky riding

It is always so weird so see people defend blizzard making things worse.

This change to add sky-riding to most mounts could have been a nice upgrade if we was something we could set on each mount individually. Instead we have the versatility of being able to have more than one keybind for different types of mounts removed, and people defend/praise it like its a good thing.

22 Likes

It would actually be weirder to not see it at this point.

Blizz could leave a steamer on their doorstep and they’d say there is some greater purpose behind it.

4 Likes

It’s simple, really. They gave us a toggle from the client to tell the server how to handle the flying mechanic. Prior to the release of this patch, each mount had specific coding to tell the server how to handle the mount programmatically. We now have a toggle to tell the server how to handle the mounts. So, we’re waiting 5 seconds for our client to tell the server to switch the code on our specific clients to natively handle the flying a certain way. 5 seconds is more than acceptable for that kind of interaction. Moving on.

4 Likes

“Ignored” more like didn’t agree with your degeneracy.

You yourself think it’s not an issue.
So solving the issue that the other people acknowledge as affecting their gameplay, wouldn’t impact your gameplay.

So you’re just being a contrarian for no reason, your feedback here is in bad faith, as such is irrelevant.

8 Likes

XP loss was only 1% with a res which wasn’t all that hard to come by in populated zones. That being said there is a reason most games abandoned that mechanic entirely.

1 Like

So irrelevant you keep responding to me?

Just stop lol. Have your own opinion, I’ll have mine. We can coexist. If you want to be mad about 5 seconds, you do you.

The point still stands lol, its a matter of how far we’ve come with what we consider to be inconveniences. It’s a button press of 5 bloody seconds.

1 Like

And we are asking for the option to tell the servers we want different settings on different mounts, something that we used to have but was removed.

5 Likes

Players need to accept that this company cares nothing about feedback. The only consistent thing they’ve ever done is ignore feedback.

The only time they mention you should give feedback is when they want to silence criticism by instructing everyone to give “constructive feedback.” Then proceed to justify their apathy by saying the meanies on the forums weren’t constructive enough for them.

8 Likes

Am I supposed to care? I just dragon flight everywhere and crash into the ground.

1 Like

Why not? We’ve been able to do that for months before this patch. It didn’t break the game all this time, why would it break the game now?

5 Likes

i am happy that the only
major issue that players have is only this

I explained to you in my last post that your feedback is irrelevant because it’s in bad faith.

Your opinion is irrelevant though, it prevents a QoL issue to be fixed, while not impacting you negatively.

So no, we can’t coexist like this.

“Didn’t listen to my feedback” more like didn’t cater to your “demand”.

2 Likes

lol then ignore me Rayzens, honestly - I’ll get by, somehow.

Ok but you don’t need to switch back and forth

Just pick a lane and play?

5 Likes

Just remember, your opinion on this matter is irrelevant because it’s in bad faith, i don’t want you to forget that.

If i use Skyriding it’s to get to quest areas, once in quest areas i use Stable riding because it’s more effective.
This 5 sec on getting there, 5 sec on leaving there is a gameplay downgrade from what we had yesterday.

6 Likes

Blizzard ignored player feedback on (insert topic here)

Nothing new here, sad to say.
In 4 to 6 months they’ll come back and give the old “Sorry, we screwed up again, but we’re listening”…and get a lot of sheepie cheers and clapping in here, lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

You just described 95% of the content of this forum.