Blizzard I would like to give you a big round of applause

no, i’m not even against buying the service with gold.

but i’m gonna stand by my point friend. It’s not a participation reward just because someone doesn’t have time or skills (aka the achievement itself isn’t “gatekeeping” as he described it).

That’s a player issue. :100:

(also i’m not sure what the friendship moose is, is it the grove warden aotc? what happened there? I hardly played in WoD if that’s what you’re referring to)

So, again: You also think they should ban people who give away or receive AOTC for free?

1 Like

Not all boost are RMT but way more are than what people previously thought. Especially after recent revelations.

Also the guy you are arguing with is pretty trolly and during mage tower bragged about doing it as fury and telling people to get good but was cheesing bugged double crusaders. So yes the guy who “did mage tower” and is “against boosting” did his challenge cheesing crusaders to down it lol.

1 Like

I think doing it with guild members and playing the game like it’s intended is fine. If someone wants to get a pug along that’s fine. Again no business contracts I came to get away from that. Boosting has just made the game feel corporate like. And I’m glad blizzard is following Square Enix on this policy.

1 Like

Is this the CC forum? No.
Have I posted about boosting in the CC forum? No.

I am allowed an opinion just like everyone else. If you don’t agree with it, that’s fine. But do not insult me when you disagree.

Like it or not, boosters help the economy. I can pretty much guarantee you that most mythic raiding guilds and probably some heroic ones would quit the game if boosting was made against the rules, as it is how they fund their raiding.

Not to mention all of the casual players who enjoy farming gold to get things like the mythic mount or the AotC mount because they don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding.

2 Likes

I’m talking about large-scale ventures like Friendship Moose where they crank out hundreds of people through AOTC every day.

That thing that Blizzard celebrated with a community spotlight:

2 Likes

They aren’t though.

Blizzard literally made multiple posta clarifying that boosting is very much still allowed.

All they changed was making it so it can’t be advertised at all outside of the trade channel, including in communities, and disallowing those communities.

RMT has NEVER Been allowed by blizzard.

3 Likes

Considering he’s praising blizzard for supposedly following squares example, he’s, he’d want all those people banned too. Because square would ban them without question.

This is a video game. Not to mention an MMORPG if they don’t have time they need to find another game. Ridiculous grinds that are purposefully excessive I agree need to be called out but raiding that’s an endgame it should take time and pride in clearing that. I’m a casual lol. So you don’t speak for everyone.

1 Like

It is not your job to dictate how other people spend their time or what they do with the gold they earn in their time, or what they find enjoyable.

6 Likes

Maybe guilds will have to run it by Clark to see if he’ll allow it.

7 Likes

isn’t that a bit different than people paying for the service or sharing accounts?

I would think more people would be supportive of community events like this. Boosting being mainstream has led to different standards and experience for things like this though…players know they can just exploit the less experienced for a LOT.

Not if the sentiment is “people should earn it”, no.

The irony oh sweet irony.

1 Like

Then I’m not sure I would agree. I think boosting has made the pug experience worse if you ask me…

but like someone mentioned above, I can see where it can be a slippery slope as to what “boosting” really is though.

I guess starting with account sharing and RMT is a good starting place though

Please point out where I told you how to play.

You are telling blizzard to remove an Upton from the game.

I am defending the choice.

2 Likes

It has anyone arguing for boosting is just mad their gold laundering scheme came to an end. Evidence maizou screeching and starting drama. Like they did on lore fourms

2 Likes

Hey if people want to say “buying carries are bad, but free carries are good” then fine.

They just need to use a different slogan besides “people should earn it”.

2 Likes

I literally do not boost.

And I didn’t start that drama excuse me. People posted out of context pictures to paint me as a racist.

1 Like

Hm I think you’re right about that. I see the other side of things now for sure :100: