Blizzard I would like to give you a big round of applause

You do realize, people can still buy it without a single issue?

1 Like

you know now you mentioned it since people think i bought a carry, well today I managed to find an old raid log that was once long lost ever since I transferred to Proudmoore, from Moon Guard.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/911061686386044980/945555125001408552/Screenshot_20220221-233803.jpg

you’ll be the first of many to see the truth that I never bought a castle natharia carry

1 Like

You sound mad bro lol

Nothing new to see here, just Clark doing the big round of applause for literally anything Blizzard does.

1 Like

You wouldn’t the first person to change their minds about something. What changed your opinion about boosts between 9.0 and now?

2 Likes

agreed. Boosting has been a cancer to this game, and watered down multiple end-game achievements that others have had to earn. :100:

1 Like

I think you mean the FOMO they introduced in MoP

Ah yes, Should I put in full time hours just to find the right pug? I get that there are nice people out there but be realistic. they aren’t all like that. this is a rarity when it should be the norm. Normally I see “Fresh heroic AOTC required.”

3 Likes

I agree but something tells me they got banned legitimately it just might not been for the rmt and they didn’t disclose the second email they got.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s wonderful when bliz goes on their little crusades. They can’t afford to perma-ban any more, though. If I was on the reciving end, I’d make mine a perma ban.

You do realize the people against boosting want it against the rules period. Even for free.

And that becomes a slippery slope because at what point does your guild start carrying an underperforming guildie, thus boosting them, for instance?

When does pugging become boosting when they don’t do thorough checks on everyone to make sure they’re skilled enough?

Etc. You single handedly dismantle the anti-boost argument by proving people do it for free.

8 Likes

Everyone now will glory in the glorious Moob.

1 Like

I think alot of us understand gold carries or straight up free guild carries are fine and will always continue it’s just the obscene amount of rmt that really runs the boosting communities that needs to be taken out hard.

All these mt tower pilot bans people are crying about are obviously rmt and deserve it.

1 Like

What’s stopping all these players who cant get around barriers from forming their own group and doing it? If there is so many of you should be easy right?

Do you also want them to ban anyone who gets it through Friendship Moose, etc.?

1 Like

I do not have the time to “earn” the AoTC achievement. So if I can I will try to buy it in gold. Why should I be gate kept from a mount just because life is 100% more important?

Personally, I never cared if you bought a carry or did it yourself, Clark. I’ve always found your posts humourous.

That’s all that matters to me.

it’s not a participation reward
it was meant to be earned
hence the name of the achievement

join a guild maybe?

Not one person has been advocating for RMT to continue that I’ve seen.

People seem to think all boosts are RMT when they are not. People are more than capable of buying them with gold.

Even before the wow token this was done.

5 Likes

As above: You also think they should ban people involved with Friendship Moose, etc.?

1 Like