Blizzard I would like to give you a big round of applause

it seems this banwave is targeting people who bought carries/boosts, regardless they got it illegally or locally, per the forums and elsewhere (Discord, Reddit)

Its a harsh lesson yes, but now think twice when buying your 9.2 AOTC achievement. Earn it just like everyone else does when progressing the final boss

41 Likes

First post in a Clark thread. The glory goes to Moob and Moob alone!

20 Likes

God Damnit…

A Clark post I somewhat agree with. There goes the neighborhood.

15 Likes

If they got it legally why would you applaud someone getting banned because you don’t like the way they play?

13 Likes

Actually some of these may not be for RMT… Check CS forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/account-temporarily-banned/1187588/11

The blue indicated most of these were for account sharing.

5 Likes

doesn’t matter if you got it free on your realm, progressing a raid in heroic/mythic is meant to be earned by participating with your raid, not sitting in a corner watching others do it for you

3 Likes

How someone else plays within the rules is really their own business if they aren’t hurting anyone else. If they got caught up in a banwave accidentally I hope they appeal it and win.

12 Likes

i’ll get the explosives!
/runs to find a goblin

4 Likes

Cool.

Now we can finally address how bad the game design is.

7 Likes

Of course, earn like everyone else…

But about the elitist who ask for millions of requirements to enter on their raid groups? And the xenofobics who kick out players just for being from another country?

Your kinda of players don’t want carries sales, but at same time put tons of barriers to preventing the other players to try “earn it like everyone else”.

4 Likes

Quiet servant!

All glory be mine!

1 Like

last year:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749338020565483613/866593356712247296/Screenshot_631.png

these people exist, you aren’t trying hard enough

2 Likes

Yah you know, I agree. Ban anyone who bought a boost. Start with those five people who bought a CN AOTC boosts on June 23rd 2021. Work out from there.

1 Like

this is where i keep my distance…

1 Like

AMEN! Blizz working hard for the community here.

Which has always been against the TOS.

2 Likes

Ah yes, how could I forget. The group that requires zero experience for heroic raids and plans to “blow right through” the bosses.

2 Likes

It’s weird how I can tell this was a Clark thread by the title.

6 Likes

He really is trying his best to fill in the void that was left when Ralph departed these lands…

1 Like

because I know this dude and hes an extremely nice person

he helped me get my sylvanas bow and I thank him every time i talk to him for letting me join his pug group on my hunter

you should remember that day cause I spammed it in LFG chat

1 Like