Blizzard hasn't learned - fix soar and slimecat

They need to move Ion to Overwatch. TBH. He can do all the ESports he wants over there. WoW needs to poach Yoshi P.

18 Likes

I think a decent amount of them do, the issue is that they seem to be the types of people that log on for raid and then log off again, so they never really get what the average player is experiencing. They need more diversity on the team, you can’t have a group of devs made up primarily of horde raid loggers and expect them to have their fingers on the pulse of the community.

(Just to be clear, when i said diversity, i mean different types of players, both factions, achievement hunters, collectors, raiders hardcore and casual alike)

14 Likes

The difference between Ion and Yoshi P is so night and day that it might as well be part of the Boomkin rotation.

26 Likes

borrowed power is abandoned

expansion level system is abandoned

conduits or soulbinds is abandoned

artifact weapons is abandoned

azerite neck or armor is abandoned

mission tables is abandoned

Covenants is abandoned

Warfront / island expedition are also abandoned

(All of these have been abandoned and never going to see again and these are positive for the game as a whole which means freeing up more time for game development)

Talent tree and profession overhaul and the HUD UI are already receiving feedback and is already being acted on and the developers are more proactive than say before. (These are more important than say soar or dragon riding due to the fact these are main things that people will look at to determine it’s gonna make or break a expansion)

Compared to all of those dragon riding and soar is nothing compared to what is being done and also dragon riding is not being nerfed or whatever you people believe. It’s just more weighty (which means feeling more heavy) and soar is less important compared to the changes to the game combined.

3 Likes

Meh, not getting a mount and a soar nerf is nothing compared to the problems with other expansions. There seems to be less focus on borrowed power from what I have seen. I’d call that learning.

4 Likes

What a dream that would be. Imagine how WoW would be after a couple of years with Yoshi at the helm.

*Stealing this cleverness for future use…

7 Likes

Ion, while admittedly has designed some very decent raids… I agree, needs to go. He does not, nor has he ever had any real connection to the game or community. He does what he wants to do, Acti-Blizz is basically his own little sandbox to play and kick around in.

13 Likes

“Corporate turd” :rofl:

3 Likes

What? Since when did this happen? That’s just a sad lame excuse to slow us down because they made it too fast.

1 Like

All I’ve seen is nothing but praise for DF.

Y’all being Doomers over a damn glide ability.

4 Likes

I think theyre making unpopular things by choice this early on only to revert the changes to say ThEyRe LisTenInG, or that theyre just so out of touch with the majority of the playerbase its unreal.

Heres to hoping some other MMO comes out with M+ or some variant of that so i can finally take this account behind the barn.

4 Likes

And don’t forget one mount. A single mount. That’s pretty ugly in the first place.

2 Likes

Your dramatic over exaggerated “facts” spotlight your desperate cry for attention.

There’s plenty of feedback that feels the added weight to dragon riding was much needed. There’s also plenty of feedback that the soar change was reasonable.

Not to mention it’s ALPHA do people not get what alpha is for?

As to the slime cat I’ll meet you halfway on that. Blizzard original implied it was obtainable on any difficultly it was right there in the achievement. They should have honored that since they need to build trust with the player base.

However the slime cat topic has been talked and argued to death. There’s countless threads on it. Enough already.

You deserve a medal for shutting down that troll.

1 Like

Yeah, god forbid a single mount gets added to LFR for killing 31 bosses.

15 Likes

Im glad I didnt preorder

7 Likes

I’m really not that overly upset about the soar nerf, or the slime cat actually… but I’m seeing the same old patterns developing, and that’s the concerning part.

18 Likes

We’re getting Microsoft after DF, and I hear they actually invest money into their acquired games, close enough…

4 Likes

Only real complain here i see is the Dragonriding, soar should be removed from the game imo as a racial, slime cat is silly easy to get in normal so no real issue there.

1 Like

When I want realism, I turn off the pc.

6 Likes