Blizzard hasn't learned - fix soar and slimecat

I like those, most people were upset that blizz introduced something new, then gave up when it wasn’t perfect the first couple runs.

Also what’s that?

1 Like

I did… what?

I mean they haven’t… but that shouldn’t be surprising. They can’t fix structural issues with the dev team unless they fix the structure of the dev team. The issues we’re seeing are issues with agility not generally malice (well except a few cases).

1 Like

Phrased it in a way to disagree.

1 Like

YOU phrased it. I didn’t say anything. You asked the question. Not me.
And I’m telling you it isn’t a big deal. I don’t believe any of these issues to be big deals.

Goldfish brain, I swear.

What baffles me is that they have almost an entirely new team, and they’re still making absolutely dog crap changes that nobody asks for.

EDIT for clarity: Let’s identify the constant ball & chain dragging the game down.

4 Likes

I would have assumed this was about the slimecat.

Dude how you can you say that after you said you responded to the whole post. Your style of packing the topic wasn’t lost on me, and when I talked about it.

You originally just used soaring as your only talking point, ignoring talking about the other issues. I just brought up how that is how other issues are made smaller, you lump them in with issues you find easier to tackle.

You did not respond to the post entirely. You picked soar and stacked it alone up against improvements.

2 Likes

PUG Normal fated Nathria raids were running 24x7 till the hour before reset. I think many formerly LFR-only players will be riding their slime cat 2 weeks from now and will be quite happy they pushed themselves to try Normals.

Unpopular opinion but Soar NEEDED a a nerf. It was WAY to fast imo. Hard to control at that speed. As for the Slime Cat, yeah that was a BIG mistake on their part. They said it, they should stick by it…mistake on their part or not. And I dont really care about the mount, but saying “Hey youre gonna get this for this”…then changing it after everyone was hyped was wrong on their part.

1 Like

This is clearly you trying to be clever by thinking that I was making a big deal over the slime cat situation. I wasn’t, and I agree with what your said, despite that you meant it to have sarcastic tones.

You replied to me, specifically talking about Soar.

You then claimed I was talking about Dragon Riding at one point, which I never did.

You’ve completely derailed yourself and this conversation doesn’t even make any sense anymore.

1 Like

If I had to pick a side, I’d rather they just left it as is.

But honestly, I watched the comparison video, and the post-nerf portion was still fun looking and very quick. Had it been that way on the alpha to begin with, I don’t think people would have been saying it should be faster.

Not what that post is, it’s commenting on how you think an issue that doesn’t bother you isn’t something to be upset about. No where in that post did you or I talk of slime cat.

You claimed…

As a response to me saying you picked soaring out of the list of issues. So under the ‘I just replied to the whole thing’

Where do you address the other issues?Where do you talk about dragon riding, you say slime cat but don’t actually talk about it.

So do you understand when you say you responded to it all and I ask where is your response is about dragonflight?

1 Like

Thats the key. People get angry and say “its just soar” or “its just a mount” to dismiss any feedback people give but the real problem is that its the same pattern of behavior that ruined Shadowlands.

Give you 3 million gold in game if you can tell me what harm was caused by Soar being super fast for 300 yards every 5 minutes.

12 Likes

Now that these things are widely acknowledged by the community, everyone talking about how “borrowed power” is bad and such, this will not happen in the next expansion. Why? Well, people have named the damn thing, it’s too easy to complain about it, Blizz will not do “borrowed power” in DF, they’re somehow bad sometimes, but not that much stupid.

Soar can stay nerfed. It’s not that big a deal.

Slime cat isn’t dragonflight content.

2 Likes

That is Because no matter what you Dream think want this is a Microsoft expansion almost zero original content creaters are left from any other expansion of wow this is PURE MICROSOFT get used to it!!!

Blizzard learns as well from bad decisions as moderation on this forum learns to moderate in a fair and just manner…literally not at all

4 Likes

its Microsoft the sooner they take blizzard out of the name the better. They are just trashing whats left of Blizz!!

4 Likes

Hurry up Microsoft with your golden chariots.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

5 Likes