Blizzard hasn't learned - fix soar and slimecat

I would agree with you.
But what issue do I have?

It is such an insignificant factor to WoWs “fun”, and we both know it.

That… was my point…?

I replied to the entirety of the post. In fact, I didn’t even quote snippets (as you’re doing). I just replied to the whole thing.

Common sense, sadly a source that does need citing to some people.

1 Like

I’m an alpha tester and I haven’t complained about it, so no.

I think people are making a big deal over nothing, in fact.

5 Likes

Sorry I must of missed the part where you talked about dragon riding and slime cat.

‘Your fun isn’t worth as much as MY fun and I’m still not downplaying because my issues are real and yours aren’t’

3 Likes

Not making any sense has kind of been a recurring thing for Blizzard.

5 Likes

I am not sure this option has ever been available in any game, ever.

5 Likes

That’s correct, they act like they’re going to change, get people to preorder, and then go back on what they said/did and back to normal.

They didn’t learn, because the players didn’t learn either.

2 Likes

Did the same thing in Bfa with removal of corruptions and titanforging.

Ohh Blizzard will listen to us now! So much feedback regarding the maw, covenants, conduuts and legendaries essences just not being fun.

Lol ignored.

How do people think DF will be different? They’ll slip the same unfun things in and ignore feedback while fixing things no one asked for (soaring nerf).

22 Likes

I just have a general problem with the design attitude. This isn’t flight simulator. Why needlessly complicate flight?

13 Likes

Paladins are in a dire need of a rework, but they keep working on hunters.

4 Likes

I learned, I learned to never pay for a sub with actual money ever again. Actually I learned that in BfA, so I’m ahead of the game this time. People who pre-ordered DF are literal idiots if they did so under the assumption that anything would change after the monumental failure that is SL. Same lead dev, same CEO, same upper management, same disdain for their customers. You will be lied to, ignored, plied with platitudes as they laugh all the way to the bank.

14 Likes

I have not brought up Dragon Riding. So no, you didn’t miss it, it never happened.
As for slime cat, yeah, it isn’t a big deal.
You phrased it as if I would disagree.

Such an ignorant thing to say.
Soar literally only effects a slice of players. Something like AP / Covenants effects everyone.

8 Likes

Uh no you did.

4 Likes

They sell every expansion as the expansion where they’d learned a lesson from all the mistakes of the previous expansion :rofl:
Don’t listen to that crap, play because you see something you like :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Honestly, this is all you can do at this point. Play if you think it looks good, not because blizzard says they’ll behave better because… yeah.

3 Likes

Blizzard seem to be great at listening to feedback and giving us the best versions of things, but only in the final stages of each expansion when they’re struggling to keep subscribers around. They basically treat the player base like crap whenever they’re sure they can get away with it :joy:

22 Likes

Pretty much this.

Just make the game fun, blizz. Can you do that?

9 Likes

They will keep producing the same garbage as long as people are still doling out money for said garbage. If they are still profiting from the garbage, what incentive do they have to change? The “threat” of “If you dont do x, I wont buy your expansion”. Problem is, there are many whom still will, thusly, they are unaffected and will continue to put in minimal effort until it affects their sales/wallets. They will either then learn and make it better, or shut it down as Activi$ion is so famously known for.

6 Likes

Ultimately the problem is that those with the authority to change those parts of the game, do not play the game in the first place. There are many examples that prove they don’t play wow. Just recently I think it was the devs? themselves who were sent a screenshot showing the HP amounts in the raids were all broken due to the recent patch. They responded with what amounts to a surprised_pikachu_face moment. Then of course there’s the mote debacle in ZM etc.

Simply put, a lot of tbe problems you talk about are there because blizz likely never tested their impact or the played the original implemention to begin with.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m sure some play the game. But certainly no one at blizz tests things as extensively as we do.

7 Likes