Blizzard Has Jumped The Shark On This One

regardless of your beliefs we treat people not mock or deny their existence.

Most of the people on this thread will never even realize how true what you said is. They have no idea how many people are going to foreign MMOs just to get away from this stuff.

7 Likes

Why does it being Male instead of Body 1 make you feel worse?

This flies both ways, and you’re in the vast minority.

4 Likes

Sex is sex. Your pronouns do not change your sex. Please stop.

3 Likes

You can have whatever delusions you like, but do not expect me to affirm them as true.

3 Likes

yep just look at final fantasy our biggest youtubers left to it.

3 Likes

Yes, WoW forum poster. Authority on losers. Checks out 100%

2 Likes

So you’re discounting my opinion as stupid because it’s different from yours? Man you guys are inclusive.

They’re removing something already established instead of adding in a separate choice for you. They’re taking away what we want to continue using entirely. But apparently that’s okay because it’s going to change to the “correct” side of the argument. Inclusive.

4 Likes

Because even though someone may have a masculine presenting body type they may not want the label of male.

It’s just a small change and it changes nothing for you and a lot for trans people.

Thankfully the right is a dying breed. Thats why they seek to stop education of the young. Fewer and fewer young adults fall into that crap and soon it’s just gonna be “old man yells at clouds”.

It does change things for me, actually.

You’re not being very inclusive. :upside_down_face: You some kind of…bigot?!

4 Likes

Why should we indulge the tiny fraction of society that is mentally ill.

3 Likes

Ironic.

https://kotaku.com/we-took-a-bold-step-this-time-final-fantasy-xiv-direct-1835098319

Then there’s Elden Ring, one of the bigger things as of late… They just have body types there too!

How do you know what a characters Sex is in WoW? You do not, you do not check their chromosomes or other ways used to verify that. In WoW, it’s always been gender~

Please stop, you’re exactly like Milo Yiannopoulos.

You really, really need to go outside dude. You have a warped perception of reality. If you took the time to talk to ANY normal person off the internet and away from campuses, you’d understand that your mentality is still very much the minority. I’d hate to burst your bubble though. Bigot.

4 Likes

And that’s really what it’s about.

“I WANT TO IDENTIFY AS A CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE AND WILL SLATHER MYSELF IN MAPLE SYRUP AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS”

Ok whatever, you do you. But when we start making “chocolate chip pancake” options at character creation, we’ve gone too far.

4 Likes

You mean indoctrination into made up nonsense that you all came up with over the last 3 years, and continue to add to on a daily basis.

4 Likes

I see a deeper issue as a society than it just a video game. This is a larger systemic issue of how unstable we’ve become in this area. Because when I look outside the game I see that self-ID male walking into a gym and demanding access to a female changing room then getting upset because the women there complained.

2 Likes

Riiiight which is why were always winning the popular vote. Ok bud.

Hooo boy imagine when you finally read a book and learn that people become more conservative with age. And then you couple that with one side frequently opting out of reproduction. And that’s before we even get to the self-deletion rates.

There’s certainly a dying breed involved, but it’s not the right wing of politics lol.

2 Likes

“DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER!!” there it is, I’m surprised it took 446 posts to get to it but there it is.

3 Likes