Blizzard Has Jumped The Shark On This One

Letting an intern change all of the gendered language in the most successful MMO of all time, apparently in only 30 minutes, is IDIOCY. and that is my problem. It is idiotic, and indicative that they will continue to make other idiotic choices.

3 Likes

So what is the alternative in this analogy.

Turning to the friend and saying “we will never consider playing your music?”

(its also a horrible analogy)

well thing is majority of people disagree with you in terms of the population of the game and world.

But you’ll sit here and blindly defend it like it has candy inside?

Responses 188 & 204

If you think this positively affects you, you’re a loser.

Straight up.

5 Likes

Honestly, if it gets more people to identify themselves as bigots, im all for it.

It can be defeating to see the TRAs claw there way into everything. Forcing everyone to bend to their gender ideology. But there are those in the trans community, it is not the monolith that TRAs claim it is. We will continue to fight against the spread of this gender ideology. If they can’t see how these changes mock a trans experience that says more about them. And it is not really a trans experience this caters to the AGP/self ID crowd which is the largest part of the TRA movement

3 Likes

I don’t care I don’t care what other people think about me why do you.

Thank you I’ll take a look I like what you said against my point. That it encourages lazy design I agree. I think they should add more body types but I’m on the opposite side.

So should we bend to your gender ideology?

I am not certain you even fully understand the situation.

no one cares about what you have to say when people who think like you demand everyone agree with them which only causes conflict.

1 Like

You guys really need to improve your vocabulary. You understand that people that disagree with a viewpoint doesn’t mean they’re bigots right? Is that concept even comprehendible to you?

8 Likes

I don’t care either bruh :slight_smile: I didn’t even read what you said probably cliche generic talking point.

Is it? What if the black dude doesn’t even like rap music? They just assumed that.

2 Likes

and that right there proves you cannot be reasoned with.

3 Likes

Does the majority think that or is it an very vocal minority? Like who it is that usually decries any attempt at progress and inclusivity as excessive & pandering. Notice that companies are doing it more and more? Almost like to the real world inclusivity is a good thing.

And what is that? Sex is real. Self-ID is harmful and the mocking way this was implemented? Is that really so bad?

3 Likes

LOL. There is nothing wrong with being bigoted against idiocy.