Blizzard has heard Night Elf fan points

with the special key for it, umm ok.

The OTHER planet we visited recently. And the Legion pretty much exclusively invades with portals.

Thank you, I agree. They do change what they say outside of the game all the time.

4 Likes

yeah thats the legion tho, they are like special demons, I just say what blizzard told me, why dont you ask them.

doesnt make the stuff they say now not canon, why are you here? You know if they wanted they could retcon this xpac.

They said they won Darkshore, not how easily or whether they were moving the civilians to one place or another, or whether the place is even suited to such.

And nothing special about the Legion, there was interplanetary and interTEMPORAL warfare conducted on a grand scale on all sides in WoD.

Face it, Blizzard walks back stuff and you just don’t want to admit it.

Like Medan. Certainly walked that back.

1 Like

guess nothing is canon, lets all stop caring about the story then, no need to complain about anything lets just go to the general fourms to complain about the classes and gameplay then

2 Likes

It also means if it’s not shown in game, they can still walk it back easily as they do with many things they say outside of the lore. You have also been extrapolating a lot of things that aren’t stated based on the devs saying the alliance won Darkshore. They didn’t say darkshore was livable, they didn’t say the night elves were no longer homeless. They’ve really said nothing about what the night elves in general are doing, just that Tyrande is going to Hyjal to hunt Sylvanas.

7 Likes

It’s not reliable canon if it’s just a Word of God statement, no.

1 Like

books are canon sweetie and the stuff the devs say, thats why they dont talk about the story anymore

Yeah, necessary or not, walking back statements is walking back statements.

1 Like

That’s why I said “outside of the lore” which encompasses the books, short stories, comics etc. as well, not just random questions that are never reflected in game.

thats called a retcon

A retcon would be something they show in lore that they then change. These outside answers to random questions aren’t something that is reflected in any lore so it wouldn’t be a retcon, just something that shows the dev answers that aren’t back up in the story are not reliable, as they can be changed whenever without effecting the story, since it was never part of the story.

4 Likes

they said something was canon so its canon, specially with the warfronts who do have both victories in the game, all steve did was tell us which victory was canon

No, he said which side won the final battle, which means at least one Alliance battle is based on the canon final battle, but means nothing about the tug of war over territory being canon or not.

Do you not know what wars are? The Germans lost the Battle of Verdun but there was a heck of a lot of times they took ground, lost it, took it again, and lost it again before they did.

what does that have to do with anything we know the nelves won, you know numbers dont mean anything in wow right? The belves recovered in mop after being genocided 10 years earlier

And yet that’s exactly what they did multiple times. Whatever!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You are making a statement of what you purport fact based on a statement that does not back up your claims, population rate has nothing to do with these facts, red herring on your part.

They won, thoug only by paper thin Word of God (how many times have we seen them say Alliance took back Gilneas or Gnomer in Word of God and come to find it’s not true?), and the method and practicality of the victory is left unspoken, let alone the other pre-final battles being canon or not.

1 Like

Then whats your statement why bring up losses, my statement is the nelves won darkshore making the win phase for the alliance canon, thats literally it. your the one disputing a dev not me.