Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

Alright, so I think we have had a different view point on how this discussion was going. I’m not sure I’m the right person to speak on the more extreme side you are representing in your argument.

This is hilarious. :popcorn:

thats just projection.

I love when you’re reported for saying male & female.

As if it’s a curse word, lol

6 Likes

I’m not sure I am following what you are stating here as it seems like there are plenty of avenues it can be placed.

Another Tuln post. Flag and drag.

2 Likes

They already use gender neutral terms to describe the player character. You really want them to go back through 18 years of NPC dialogue just so they can refer to your character as he/she/attack helicopter?

3 Likes

I’m actually shocked that this is only the second time this joke has been used in this thread.

1 Like

There’s at least one other fan of Duffelblog here :smiley:

I have no idea what that is but that’s the oldest, tiredest joke on this subject that exists.

3 Likes

That is highly subjective.

1 Like

Here it is:

Please point out where I am asking for special accommodations for myself, genius. Not that you are interested in rational discussion. Your arguments have all been disingenuous, taking people out of context, snipping quotes to fit your agenda, etc.

Maybe the part you need to read again is: You don’t need the attention. You don’t deserve the attention. You hold back real civil movements and sow division rather than inclusivity, whether you believe it or not.

Stop spitting venom at everybody you perceive as different than you and maybe you’d get a bit more kindness back.

7 Likes

This is very rude to say and I hope you know saying “attack helicopter” is offensive to those who wish to be addressed as their preferred pronoun.

2 Likes

the more woke blizzard gets the more players they will lose.

7 Likes

You could achieve this with an addon

1 Like

I wonder how many choices there will be if this goes through.
(…or the comedy that could ensue if they let players write in their own pronouns without any sort of filter.)

I’m all for more player agency, so good change!

No one cares about your pronouns in an anonymous online game. You can make a character look any way you want and talk any way you want and be anyone you want, and NO ONE will know any different unless YOU tell them otherwise.

Please stop trolling.

10 Likes

On no!!! It’s a ’ No U!!! ’
Please, that was old in third grade…

5 Likes

Welcome to the mentally disturbed side of outrage culture…

11 Likes

so if your denied a m+ because you have your pronouns are you going to cry discrimination?..lol.

4 Likes