Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

Well, this argument somehow became even more cancerous than its previous iteration. GD never ceases to amaze

2 Likes

The quests are written in second person. How many versions of “you” do you think there are?

1 Like

You’re so close.

People ITT seem to have been made rather upset by something they may not like encountering, even if it doesn’t necessarily make others upset in the same way.

I feel like there’s a word for that.

1 Like

There are some cases where the language used to refer to you is gendered, yes. It’s just rare because it means more work, so it’s easier to just use “they.”

The Winter Queen will bestow upon you the title of huntsman/huntress if you’re part of the night fae covenant, and has voiced audio for the appropriate term.

id rather my video game companies not participate in a doctrine that’s meant to destabilize people.

critical theory, crt, gender theory and queer theory are all derived and defined by the observation of marxist regimes, attempting to use similar tactics china enacts on its people.

7 Likes

I’d figure all your other threads being shadowed and 404ed you’d take the hint.

A bunch of threads got 404’ed in the last 2 hours. Surprised this is once again avoiding all judgment

1 Like

Least problematic GD thread

1 Like

I wish all forums had a “Multiple people are typing” functionality. :popcorn:

I don’t think that matters I’m a mage I ware a robe and there’s a reason why i do and it’s not because of gender nor sex .wth.

It’s what makes them special.

2 Likes

Thanks, in part, to social media addictions…the levels of narcissism in our society have gone through the roof.

Edit (this part is not directed at you, Maiari):
Sorry, but if you feel the need to constantly have people consider your ‘gender’ or whatever other bs about you, you are probably a narcissist. Get over yourself. You are a background character in other peoples’ lives and need to emotionally deal with that. You don’t need the attention. You don’t deserve the attention. You hold back real civil movements and sow division rather than inclusivity, whether you believe it or not.

19 Likes

Frankly, you’ll still be called out as your proper, blizz-given terms:

Hunter, lock, war, dk, pally, etc.

Ranged, tank, dps, plate.

Welfare, carry, bot, afk, liability, free kill.

Newb, nub, noob, nubbie, lichbaby, catababy, mistsbaby, twitchprime.

Any questions?

6 Likes

I completely agree.

3 Likes

Well sure but when you already get denied by society plenty, know there are neighbors who dislike you, not sure if you can trust your place of employment the world weighs down and seems hostile. Having people constantly misgender is something that keeps weighing down, that simple word comes across as you are wrong and aren’t alright.

Anyone with suicidal thoughts needs help, but help isn’t to further push your thoughts on them.

Well said.

5 Likes

if you know who you are, you dont need others to conform to it,

and if you actually are who you think you are, people will follow suit.

8 Likes

Pretty ignorant, but not very surprising I suppose. I bet you don’t have sex/gender/name on your ID or anything else do you, and you’re oh so against WoW using char names or the sex/gender? Don’t see any of your posts advocating for the removal of any of that, curious. Really just shows that that you don’t believe a word you just typed. But of course you would play armchair psych online because you don’t understand something as simple as pronouns.

Interesting that you would be so eager to prove his point…

5 Likes