Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

Oh noes, the NPCs will refer to us in a non-derogatory manner?! Whatever will we DO! >.>

Haven’t you already noticed in all in-game cinematics and voiced sections, the player’s name gets swapped out for “Champion” “Maw Walker” “Hero” etc?

This is entirely a non issue already.

7 Likes

This is a little irrelevant since they started having every NPC refer to us as “they”, no?

I hate what the world has become.

13 Likes

English teachers rolling in their graves so hard at this we solved the energy crisis.

3 Likes

As someone who is possibly apart of the LGBT spectrum, I implore you to stop making these threads. Nothing good comes from them.

3 Likes

Here’s an interesting article on pronouns btw:

Read it if thou would like to learn a bit more.

Spoiler "They" has been used to refer to a singular person for 100's of years
4 Likes

A shred of entertainment value, topped with the loss of faith in humanity

3 Likes

blizzard has been on top of the moderation today. Wish they could do the same with tuln/tal troll threads but I’ll take what I can get.

In b4 someone tries to use some pseudo-science made up by a sociologist and calls them neurodivergent.

1 Like

Call some insecure dudebro “her” and watch how quickly you’re proved wrong lol

3 Likes

We’re all always referred to as “Champion”. I’m sick of hearing that too.

1 Like

Upon first glance, many WoW players must know whether or not the potential exists for Snu Snu.

That’s out of context though.

When someone purposely calls someone who is male, a female, it’s a deeper insult than just, accidentally forgetting your pronoun.

They are directly insinuating that the person is weaker, smaller and lacking testosterone, and probably enjoys the feeling of being penetrated by a man’s genitals.

That’s a huge difference than just simply forgetting someone’s nick name that they use in bed, that they chose to share with you involuntarily, even though you have shown zero interest in knowing any of the details of their sexual preferences, whatsoever.

3 Likes

It’s like you’re thiiiiis close to getting it. I think you could, if you tried.

4 Likes

I was not expecting to read this while consuming my pizza leftover

7 Likes

it looks like loosening armor restrictions to me

Idk why this made me actually lol at my desk and confuse my coworker outside my office :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How exactly will this make the game better?

How will this bring the community together?

In a fantasy world, why are people bringing in their real life issues into the game? Nobody cares what anyone else self identifies as.

Video games is not therapy.

14 Likes

You seem awfully obsessed with what people are doing in private.

Not sure how that relates to pronouns and being respectful of other people but you do you I guess.

2 Likes

its a cult thing.

8 Likes