Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

Seriously? You “typoed” missing quotes, a missing comma, two missing upper case letters, and a missing question mark?

Wow.

4 Likes

The typo was not using “where” instead of “were”
The speech marks were not needed due to :
And the rest is just you being a donkey

I fixed that for you.

Bear in mind, this is the same generation that so misused the word “literally” that descriptive dictionaries had to add it as a hyperbolic antonym of itself.

6 Likes

Honestly I’m done talking with you
You are throwing away logic and common sense in order to be the grammar police.

If you were as smart as you think, you would realise you were wrong and just fighting it to keep being bigoted

1 Like

Really? This is what you’re reasoned argument has come down to?

You failed miserably to express a four-word sentence (not counting the attribution) and you want to start calling me names.

Good luck with that.

I’m out.

2 Likes

Beat ya to it buddy
Nice not knowing you

1 Like

An eternal torment in hell awaits for these sinners. Praise Jesus.

1 Like

This is the type of stuff that Blizzard needs to crack down on.

1 Like

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

Matthew 7:13

4 Likes

Doesnt playing a warlock furry get you cast into hell too?

3 Likes

The most comprehensive list I have ever seen! Covers literally all of them.

Fixed the bad grammar and spelling mistake.

Yet you responded back. Self-awareness: 0.

2 Likes

Not in the least; nothing said breaks any Terms of Service nor Codes of Conduct. Inversely, you could be punished for attacking someone based on their religion under the new Code of Conduct.

3 Likes

You fixed the where
The rest is not fixed at all

Okay?

Yes it is. It’s directed towards the lgbt community. From past posts that have been removed, this would be on par with that.

Don’t use a plural pronoun for a singular noun.

1 Like

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

-Matthew 6:5

1 Like

“Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.“

• eph 5:11

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,”

• 2 Tim 3:16
2 Likes

Do you ever stop…you need some real mental help.

5 Likes

Do YOU ever stop? You have serious problems if you agree with that. Says a lot about your character.