Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

You know it was the parents that demanded participation trophies, not the kids, right?

1 Like

Excellent. More of this please.

I thought it was a great step that I can adjust my body type already on the barberā€¦ I wish it allowed me to specify a gender, however.

I hope they add more options as well and add consumables into the game that let me respec my gender the way I do talents. My gender changes depending on the content Iā€™m doing and what my role is in the group.

Yes, and?
She didnā€™t say it was the kids.

1 Like

Thank goodness youā€™re so smart that mind control has absolutely no effect on you!

1 Like

Amen Brother Dwarfā€¦keep that crap out of the game.

3 Likes

Which taught those little darlings the more you scream unfair the more you can get again ā€¦never said kids started itā€¦I know who didā€¦but its a learned bunch of mess from parent.

1 Like

Why is it so offensive when youā€™re called a certain gender? Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a man, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a woman. So why is it such a big deal to be called either one? What does it mean to be any of them?

1 Like

I think anyone who has ever worked in customer service can attest to which generation does more screeching lol

Gender fluids? Xers? For gosh sake I just wanna fish!

I love your name. Emperors Children fan?

1 Like

I love all of the primarchs. All amazing characters.

Agreed. Iā€™m hyped they announced a World Eaters codex today

Poor Angron, the only primarch to have a legit beef with the Emperor.

This thread in a nutshell.

6 Likes

Yall flagged this? Seriously? Wow. Yā€™all are soft.

LOL, seriously. If Emps saved his gladiators and deployed the War Hounds to fight alongside Angron during it, he would have been one of the most loyal Primarchs by far.

I donā€™t think saving Angron and his army would have helped. Angron knew to his core he was a destroyed person because of the nails. All he wanted was to die in the final battle of the rebellion and the Emperor denied him that. Later he would be betrayed by his brother and turned into a demon to boot. Angron had it the worst.

1 Like

T-trolls be like:

1 Like

I like chocolate milk