Blizzard future gender pronoun customization

The people posting threads like these are trolls posing as concerned citizens who are actually horrified by the fact that diversity exists and those people aren’t willing to be just like them. So they need to try to force other people to be just like them.

One of the strategies they are using is posting flamebait threads on inappropriate sites. They think they will win over other nutjobs who will join their cause of denying health care to children and criminalizing mental health issues.

This is a game where no NPC will ever address you as he/she. They call you by your character’s name. Other players address you by your name. They don’t say, “Hey, he!” It never happens. This is basically a non-issue.

2 Likes

Oh FFS. Really? Is this necessary? This woke crap is just getting out of hand.

6 Likes

This is exactly the response that fascists who start these threads want people to have.

“Woke” is meaningless, a trigger word that is just a slur used to describe everybody who refuses to accept the reality that “straight white men are the real victims.”

3 Likes

Not at all. This is ridiculous. It’s a freaking video game. None of this garbage needs to be added. Just play the dang game. If you wanna play a male as a female, or a female as a male, whatever – do you… but this pronoun stuff is just ridiculous.

No one is a “victim” here. This stuff is just not necessary.

5 Likes

There are actually a couple cases where quest text and/or NPC dialogue uses pronouns for your character. There’s also a handful of gendered titles, such as “Crazy Cat Lady” or “Talon King”.

Not saying that it is a huge issue, but there are a few cases where non-binary options could be added that wouldn’t hurt anyone that doesn’t want to make a political mess about it.

Again, obviously this is a Tuln/Talonel thread that is designed to piss people off, like you said. Unfortunately it doesn’t take much to stir up the scum that settles at the bottom of GD.

2 Likes

Which is why trolls posing as “trans” or “gay” start these threads, to convince people that “wokeness” is a real threat to their way of life, when it actually isn’t even a thing.

1 Like

I agree that npc’s will occasionally speak to each other about you. It could be dealt with without lots of flamebaiting threads.

The real issue is wow that new transmog!

1 Like

Hah thanks, this is my Holy set, I’m trying to get the Timewalking runs knocked out as quickly as possible so that means healing for insta-queues.

You’re so good at this!!
I can’t tell if you’re really off your rocker or not.
I’m sure your efforts to bring attention to mental illness won’t go unrewarded.

5 Likes

Well, at least we have confirmation that Tuullnn and others like him, are fascists…

1 Like

You just stated what you do in every post you make.

3 Likes

If i stated that, it’s for a reason.

Sounds like a generalization to me.

Ok, you’re getting too much into the " I’m too stupid to breathe " act.
Saying that Obama is considered conservative by the left, is an OBSERVATION, not a generalization…

6 Likes

Amen Nightbrite…they are shoving down our throats in every aspect of living…games…movies…tv shows…he// you can’t even go food shopping without it being shoved in front of you.

10 Likes

To only start fights on here…you do this daily…looking for attention…wanting people to only see it in your view & not their own. You’re the problem.

More people disagree with you then actually agree with you.

6 Likes

Really trying to torpedo their entire company, eh?

1 Like

All this woke crap and other stuff is nothing but mind control from those think they are so special they need to be affirmed on a daily bases …its those little mind folks back 20 yrs that start this with participation trophy for everyone even if you failed and came in last…their ego’s have to be stroked daily.

6 Likes

What was the participle I was looking for… mmm… here is it. Muted!

Wrong. Stop making baseless accusations. If you read my thread you’d know this.

That’s okay if you don’t agree with me. This is a public forum that anyone can post on. Are you implying only approved threads are allowed here? Relax and get off the high podium.

Trying to turn WoW into wokeness, is what’s going to eventually kill the game.

6 Likes