Blizzard forum activity

I guess this how you do it for logs?

74 Likes

No, it’s not. You have never needed to create a thread. Just selecting your character on the forums is all you need to create forum activity.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/blizzard-classic/import

Read this.

25 Likes

:face_exhaling:

4 Likes
23 Likes

The obnoxious thing about this is that most people who do this are never seen again, so they never end up realizing what the actual requirement is and the cycle just continues forever.

10 Likes

And they always have trash logs.

4 Likes

You should check out how bad my logs are lol

1 Like

I don’t expect much from Pagle,Mankrik or Grobb players

1 Like

Lol we love you too

1 Like

smh

1 Like

Except from you.

Why do you care so much about peoples’ logs?

3 Likes

I don’t care

I appreciate it when you do it to expose liars, but you very often look at peoples’ logs only to tell them they’re bad. That just doesn’t seem like someone who doesn’t care. :rofl:

3 Likes

I typically only look at logs when others bring up performance or try to bash others.

I typically never go to logs to just trash people, like I have never looked at your logs.

1 Like

Well you guys really trolled the crap out of this thread. The forums have been dead and you guys are insatiable. Mangia ,mangia , mangia :yum:

It starts off helpful with passive aggressive undertones. Then y’all get dirty.

2 Likes

I see. Maybe I got the wrong idea, sorry if I did.

2 Likes

You have wrecked a couple people and it was hilarious. But in a world full of sock puppets it isn’t as amusing. I always assume a braggart who has very public grey logs is flamebait. Sock puppets are great for bait.

I am cynical, paranoid, or have a heightened state of awareness—you can choose. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Says the lvl 35 retail character /s

1 Like

updating blizzard activity

1 Like