Blizzard forum activity

The same could be said about US players in general. Only a few that could pass EU. Is Grobb really that bad? We have a lot of guilds from my old server Herod. If they opened transfers I would go to Faeralina though, that’s where most from Herod went and I’d say the top US guilds are prob mostly on Faer and Whitemane/Ben

Post on your main and I will look you up and let you know

I’m not asking if I’m good lmao. I would post but they are nothing to brag about. Only did Uld about 2 times so far and roughly at 80 best average. My alt only did Uld 10 once and managed to down Alg but his parses are scuffed it only shows the Alg parse which was pretty bad😂. We did have some good guilds in TBC Frog for one was #22 in the world.

If it makes you feel any better Mankrik and Pagle players are typically far worse.

1 Like

What makes mages go arcane for a few fights? Is it because the incanter’s talent? For example Hodir you passively take alittle frost damage if I’m not mistaken so frost ward would constantly be going off giving 15% extra damage or am I just being too 5head?

1 Like

Because Arcane is better on short fights and IA is strong on some of the longer fights.

I am no longer Arcane though.

I’m double fire spec

Ok thx, one more question when would you want to go FFB over TTW ? Once your like almost full bis? Is it mostly because the Glyph, icy veins, and double dipping dmg talents?

I think ttw will scale better than FFB.

I am currently ttw for all fights besides Hodir and General where i go FFB.

Also you start FFB because you don’t need any hit,.you go TTW when you get 14% hit from gear because TTW has no hit talents.

14% with a spriest or boomie

13% with spriest or boomie AND a goat in your party if Alliance.

Alright thanks, literally parked my lock for my Mage now. It’s time we reclaim our throne as top caster soon lol

Fire is going to be nuts next phase

The set bonuses are insane and the heroic gear is just nuts

1 Like

Yeah hopefully I can get my hands on Flare soon…

Flare should be fire mage and boomie prio.

Our p3 tier bonuses are nuts.

Yeah it keeps going to the locks lol and yeah I’m hyped for next phase and ICC

Yes that’s a grief.

Fire and boomie prio crit way more than affliction

1 Like

Well like you said it’s Grobbulus right? Lol

Yeah then that makes sense

testing to try and see if this works

testing to try and see if this works

I’m assuming so

Lvl 35 char bis