Blizzard favors druids and leaves all other clases in the dirt

this is one of the reasons i think each class needs its own dedicated dev or group of devs. they should all be veterans of that class. Whoever works on druids clearly understands the class fantasy very well. maybe if we see a bigger team someday :pleading_face:

1 Like

Theyā€™ve only been downsizing the teams working on game development so unfortunately itā€™s just going to get worse.

But on the bright side theyā€™re starting to hire more people for PR and HR! Yaaay. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

There are no other flail weapons to my knowledge so 1<8 there homeslice.

Why wouldnā€™t everyone want to be a druid. Man I just love them.

i gave away all my likes today but i like this :+1:

There are still hundreds of other weapons and only eight bears. Your flail is meaningless.

Yeahā€¦ the armors that Iā€™ve seen so far look horribleā€¦

Only the Guardian druid looks cool, because itā€™s an actual form, i.e. ā€œweapon.ā€ Am 100% disinterested in recolors of armor that already exists in game, that has ALREADY been recolored once before in Legion.

Like, damn. Thereā€™s more than just THAT set to recolor, you know?

Nah donā€™t you understand? On the forums if two people disagree with someone with a really stupid opinion itā€™s very clear that theyā€™re alts. Though I know for a fact you and I have sparred before in threads and I know all of my characters, you are not one of them.

They said they would not add the MT rewards, your excuse for adding it is meaningless. Now that they did add they should do it for all specs.

And they didnā€™t.

They did, werebear. And before you say its a different tint, they should add all MT appearences with a new skin and let the original 4 exclusive.

And Iā€™m sure they will someday in the future as weā€™ve all asked for. Youā€™re just not getting them right now.

Ok, but why? Why is this a good decision? I read so many Druids estatic that they are finally able to get the cool model. Why not let every spec have the same feeling? There are some awesome weapon models from MT, why not let players get cool stuff instead of keeping these trash FOMO practices? Specially in this case since they are only partially doing it, but for only one specā€¦

I mean, thatā€™s actually better, using two rapiers IRL would look and be stupid.

Itā€™s the decision they made. Iā€™m looking forward to them revamping the MT rewards for some new content next expansion.

It is what it is and itā€™s not changing now. Deal with it and ask for new content with the reskins for next expansion.

But looking lopsided with a rapier and main gauche makes more sense than dual wielding rapiers!

Nah, Iā€™d say almost every mage tower thread since legion was started on werebear concerns even if other weapons or appearances were mentioned later in said threads.

Almost every time, without fail, ā€œI have to tell new druid tanksā€¦ā€ or ā€œdruid canā€™t see transmog and this is a unique bear modelā€

Apart from werebear Iā€™ve only seen a handful of complaints about flails and maybe once or twice about kitty.

Only forms and weapon transmogs should drop from Mt, not some crappy recolored sets that could have easily been farmed with tw raiding.

Um. Apparently you donā€™t read the forums all that extensively.

There are TONS of people pissed about not getting flails and other forms and weapon transmogs.

No one really wanted the crappy recolored sets at Mt rewards, most thought and were happy with them being rewards for tw m+ and ttw raiding.

Plus. Most just wanted new or newly tinted weapon transmogs, not the original ones.

The only one that us worth the time is the bear one, the rest I wonā€™t waste my time.

Iā€™ve seen loads and loads of mage tower threads. Almost all of them were started off because of werebear first. Occasionally, people might bring up the weapons but it was werebear far and away at #1.