Blizzard favors druids and leaves all other clases in the dirt

Yes, everyone likes the bear form. That’s never an argument, however the rest of the classes literally got screwed. Badly. Many people in the threads are clearly stating this perspective.

Yeah, now… Why you’re attacking me over this I have no idea. I stated that going back to legion almost all mage tower threads were about the bear, which I think is likely why they brought that one back exclusively.

I bet you even if they brought back tints for every single artifact weapon, to the point that you specifically were happy; lots of people would still be complaining that the original tints looked better and that Blizzard are stupid and trying to lose subscribers.

This seems like a pretty fair compromise all things considered. I think going forward we should continue asking for more cosmetics and challenges for everyone.

Honestly, I agree the bear is great looking. It’s the one I ACTUALLY will accomplish.

I would be happy with newly tinted weapons as well as the other druid forms. I feel that is fair and equal across all the classes.

Armor sets are not equal to new bear form/tint. They are not equal to weapon transmogs. What makes them worse is that they are just recolored and most look like they melted down a box of crayons and threw them at the armor.

I apologize for coming off as conflicting. My goal was to stop the narrative that people agree with the sets, bc as I’ve seen, not too many agree that they are equal rewards for Mt. Plus people are pissed now that they see the bear form verse the armor sets.

2 Likes

And we’re never getting classic either!