Blizzard doesn't know if LFR is a difficulty or not

Is the same thing as kids playing football compare to college students, sure they are playing the same game but they are completely different.

LFR lacks everything that makes raiding raiding, beside the bare minimum…

Is treated how it should be, as an introduction to raiding and a way for people to not miss out on the story and lore. Is treated like it should be.

I’m going to try to afk run into a wall and see if I don’t get kicked from LFR. I just need to know if this is a thing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/v%c3%aanom#difficulty=3&zone=28&bybracket=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/v%c3%aanom#difficulty=5&zone=28&bybracket=1

?

Or are you saying that you ‘quit raiding’ for season 3 and therefore cannot be considered a raider, despite that counter doing absolutely nothing against my argument not sure what you’re trying to say.

Falce

1st- it is very simple and lacks mechanics, it does not have any type of markers or special systems that help learning in any aspect, therefore with my introduction it is an unfortunate system.

2nd- The only canonical story of the raids is the one that is tied to mythic with its phases and hidden scenes, everything else is non-canon therefore it is not really useful to experience the story.

People used to do that a lot back in MoP, if someone called them out they would usually said they were lagging. lol

1 Like

Not sure where you going at this , but you have no room to talk about raiding since you only have 300 achive and considered a new player and dont even have a max toon

You’re the one that can’t figure out how to look at characters, not me. Feel free to ask, especially given I both raid mythic and do M+. I also don’t try to say that ‘LFR is AFK difficulty’ as a false equivalence because somehow the difficulty is ‘beneath’ you despite the grey parses.

Right on your dads account not this one right ?

This 100% confirms and proves our point. LFR is not a raid difficulty. Confirmed by a GM. Thanks blizzard! (I wish I could put his response as a signature on these forums)

:person_facepalming:

EU account actually, in case you were not aware Blizzard doesn’t allow EU posters to post on the US forums on their regular license. You have to make a whole new thing. Always happy to educate, though I’m pretty sure we had this conversation before. :3 Again, don’t try to talk down LFR as ‘AFK difficulty’ just because you AFK your way to grey parses.

1 Like

Casual and LFR aren’t exclusive. I bet you play more than I do and I am 4x aotc KSM this tier and every tier prior.

You missed the part where the GMs contradict what Blizzard had already stated in their FAQ.

But you weren’t being deliberately disingenuous I’m sure.

1 Like

It also means M+ Isn’t a difficulty because you can’t select it in the drop down menu, it’s affected by keys and therefore there should be no rewards for it lmao. Then again, you’re grey parsing M+ so there’s that.

1 Like

Lol right

/10 char

Not all casuals do LFR. Lol

I always have a good laugh when people try to insult others based on their parses, especially when they don’t know that players do come back to the game from long breaks.

Your old parses are the same, Jaylock. Thanks for playing though.

2 Likes

It’s not a difficulty, It’s a playground made for people to see the storyline. If it was a difficulty you could choose it when setting a raid.

Maybe have some common sense and realize that the GM doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
You can easily deduce why you can’t select LFR from the character portrait if you actually used one of your 2 brain cells. Luckily i explained it for you.