Blizzard doesn't know if LFR is a difficulty or not

That is not true about easy mode I try raiding and die once and got kick from the group so I won’t do it again

False, the only canonical history of the raids is the mythic one, with its cinematics and exclusive phases, all the others are no canonical, therefore the only thing that matters is mythic.

WoW don’t have an story mode content.

1 Like

They already doubled down on the idiocy and specifically listed the difficulties on the achievement.

Blizzard would rather promote token sales and gold boosting.

2 Likes

Are we sure the GM doesn’t go by another name, like Snoz something perhaps?

I can AFK in a mythic raid, yet you can’t clear it. Much confusion.

Ion said in an interview that in insight LFR was a mistake. Why are people surprised about them pushing people into normal?

Is not Blizzard fault you are not capable of doing normal, the mode that is designed to be pugged by +10 drunk/high people on a weekend or friend and family guilds that carry half their roster.

Can’t wait until Microsoft takes over hope things change for the better

Have you done LFR ? Like 50% of people AFK , they do clear it

Yea that’s why the GM responded with “I understand you were looking to have your subscription refunded”. Try reading.

Done mythic, people sell boosts for that all the time. Looking at your parses, it seems kinda like you’re projecting about the AFK thing because it’s something you do more than anything?

No man im 271 … go look at my profile

then they should delete it, as long as it stait, people will use it as a legitimate game mode and as long as they do they are fully entitled as customers to complain.

Well, LFR is just a shady version of raids to waste people’s time. Bad for the people who need and want it, good for the overgeared elitists to feel better about themselves.

1 Like

Grey parses, by ilvl? That’s the point I’m bringing up, you almost assuredly AFK when you DO raid? Very much projecting that people AFK in LFR because apparently - you’re someone that tries to get away with that and maybe LFR doesn’t let you like Normal+ does.

Lol i dont raid, i just M+ … and you must be new to wow with 300 achives

It is a legit game mode, you get too see the raid and appreciate all the effort the art team put out in a tourist mode as is intended, just don’t expect any meaningful rewards.

LFR is a pandora box, one is open there is no way too put it back and the damage it caused to the most casual guilds has already been done.

Well the GM is wrong. LFR is a difficulty level.

Does it have the exact same difficulty as Normal? No? The bosses are weaker and easier?

Then it’s a different difficulty. That’s what the term “difficulty level” means.

2 Likes

Probably not. Proper training requires time and money which would decrease profit if implemented.

Helpdesk staff are probably just pointed at the knowledge base and told to use that, that all questions can be answered from there. The knowledge base being a) difficult to search and b) having ambiguous answers.

1 Like

You do raid, you have parses in raids. :3 I guess you should’ve stayed out of this topic in the first place if you ‘don’t raid’ and ‘don’t do LFR’ though~ Also, someone isn’t familiar with in game settings I see either. No wonder.

False, if it were, it would be treated with the same legitimacy that is given to the other versions of the raid, and it has become clear that this is not the case.

So they should work with her and not play special and ignore her.

I didnt raid this whole season 3 lol… you must be special go look at my profile… you prob trolling … toon with 300 achives lol