Blizzard. demonology

DEMONOLOGY. PLEASE.

FOR 3 YEARS. DEMONOLOGY.

DEMON :clap: OLO :clap: GY

FIX DEMONOLOGY

WE WANT TO PLAY DEMONOLOGY

DEMONOLOGY.

WHY has it been ignored for literally years we’re begging you to fix it so it is in a playable state and it just won’t happen.

25 Likes

Conan the Barbarian voice

Blizzard laughs at ya demonology.

2 Likes

We don’t want you to be playing Demonology. We’re not bad at math, we just don’t like that spec.

~Ion Hazzikostas

16 Likes

If you wanna play demonology, you gotta learn to use glaives and gimme them eyes!

Demo damage is fine, it being the easiest spec to have it’s rotation and damage gimped by a mechanic is not.

You even think about moving the dps drops

4 Likes

And he said that infamous quote because “WARLOCKS ARE UPSET THEY ARE FORCED TO PLAY DEMONOLOGY WHEN ITS ROTATION IS CONVOLUTED SO WE ARNT HAPPY ABOUT THAT”

And look at the current situation. Im being forced to play affliction if i want to be competitive and it has a convoluted unfun rotation.

Its absolutely sickening.

2 Likes

Yeah, but we have workarounds for that, my bigger issue is that functionally our pets are dots, with Ai, that are susceptible to LoS, pathing, and CC.

That’s where our problem is, movement we can deal with, our dots being able to be nullified by a boss moving behind a pillar, or teleporting, or popping out a CC, is the real issue that needs looked at imo

Imo when out of combat all pet timers needs halted for 45 seconds.

When in combat, while unable to attack a target, their timers should not be active either, or atleast not tick down at full rate.

1 Like

And the award for the spec with the most unforgiving rotation goes to…

1 Like

Everyone should switch to demonology so they have to pay attention to it.

1 Like

Remove the timer entirely, just make all their abilities cast from HP.

If they’re not attacking they’re not losing HP and their not going to disappear on you.

Demonology died on Legion Launch.

The thing currently wearing Demonology’s rotting skin as a mask is a spec whose real name is “Impolology”.

11 Likes

I wouldn’t really say HP, but swapping to a purely energy usage system would be preferable then the timers, agreed.

Idk, legions demo while rocky at the start of legion, by the 2nd half when we got the one two punch rotation it was very solid.

you’re seriously pathetic if you’re not playing the spec you enjoy and complaining and whining endlessly about a spec you don’t enjoy DESPITE PLAYING IT ANYWAYS

seriously, what is WRONG with players in this? ignore the meta. it is useless.

1 Like

Demo right now and Demo before Wod are very different specs.

Very different in fact it’s like they were two separate specs.

Ion’s excuse behind nerfing and reworking Demo was so triggering, I actually quit the game after years of playing only to return in Legion as a different class.

2 Likes

God, reading that triggers the Maw out of me. :cry:

2 Likes

I actually preferred the later legion demo, and cata demo the most if I’m being honest, wasn’t a huge fan of stance dance meta

1 Like

What’s wrong with that, exactly?

Isn’t that the spec that Blizzard actually said they didn’t want people to play after they gutted it? (I’m old and forget)

:cookie:

1 Like

YES

STOP SAYING THAT

:sob:

EDIT: jk… keep saying that, but keep in mind… I get really really really really sad reading that because it’s true and people should know the truth.

1 Like