Blizzard created its own server problems without Dungeon Finder

nope! you just have nothing to fall back on, except conflating me with people you dont like. its pretty entertaining really.

We tried to tell them since they made this awful decision, they’ll only listen if the subs drop. It’s the only time the retail or classic teams listen to anything.

1 Like

You have nothing to fall back on.

Prove it. Link to just one person who when pressed turned out to be a retail player.

Prove that no one who actively played tbcc quit because rdf wasn’t added.

no you

Link to one person who turned out to not be a retail player

Prove that anyone actively playing tbcc quit because rdf wasnt added

Neener neener :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also post on a raiding 70 btw <3 you said you had a guild and raided so do that

I’ve read through this thread and many many others plus have played wow of and on since release. What i saw people wanted was the experience they had before which involved server identity in that servers community, working togethar and forming groups togethar to help with socialization and just generally being more social then you see in retail. This is what i think blizzard has pillared off of as it seems to mirror this. Vanilla classic was to get the ball rolling and kept the way it mostly was because the private server crowd, which numbered in 200k+ dedicated players roughly, which paid for the release and why they really didnt do anything to it to keep them appeased.

Blizzard probably figured after the vanilla classic many of those would move on from classic but would also probably retain quite a few along with the non private players. This is where the pillars came into affect and you can see that in TBC and appears to be continuing into Wrath with select choices.

I for one hope blizzard continues on this path as it was the best part about wow imo.

RDF im tossed on, on 1 hand i do love what it does for alts and people leveling alts to keep them playing the game between lockouts and things of that nature, but on the other hand i have watched it grow into a rush simulator without a whole of anything … feels like i am running with bots tbh.

For the classic feel i think rdf would be fine only for normal dungeons. This is really where it’s needed about 90% out of 100. Heroics are a stepping stone to raids and where i think is a good place to let socialization be allowed to breathe and possibly grow.

1 Like

absolutely agree with you here.

1 Like

Dungeon finder wouldn’t fix the issue now, it’s to far gone… Blizzard don’t seem to be actively trying to fix the problem and have given free transfer option as the only current “solution”

Blizzard could…

• Forcefully break up these realms and balance out all realm pop
  • Add RDF so it doesn’t happen again

This would of course p!ss off everyone and cause people to unsub, or they could leave it up the the player to choose to transfer off, this of coure would p!ss everyone off again… They could also upgrade their servers, which would take time and $$ and they don’t seem willing to do this and of course this will p!ss everyone off.

Dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t.

I’m asking for a source. Yeah, I know this is just another lie but it helps to point out when people lie.

Link to a source please

the answer to this is a good unharmful implementation of like RDF for normals. noone will hate that much.

I really wish theyd just #nomoreservers and allow everyone to party/raid/guild together tho.

The most five year old screaming “MOMMY, DADDY IS A LIAR!” energy ever. Muting you for a bit because adults are talking. I’ll unmute you later dont worry <3

I don’t know why people keep feeding that troll. Just put it on ignore. Its only goal here is to antagonize you.

You have been caught making up fiction to support your ideology

Is that the truth or a lie?

source please

link to a source please

Certainly one of my goals is antagonizing entitled toxic people who are here to just scream into the void and not have a real conversation about what they want or how to solve the real issues of the game.

1 Like

Even the mention of RDF sparks up massive debates, adding it in this form will still cause a massive upset…

Personally I just say add RDF, if people unsub then it will hopefully balance out the queue times, win win for most people.

The problem here is you left out one variable that is never a constant. The players. Blizzard has tried and tried and tried for years to solve problem which is why retail is the way it is today and why many don’t play it. No matter what they do they will make some made up amount of people angry … ready to unsub or at least threaten too. So where do you start to draw the line ? Here’s where i would draw it … QUIT HOLDING THE PLAYERBASES HANDS. Everyone i assume is an adult. You make decisions based on your research of the subject you are interested in and then hopefully make a good informed decision. People are simply not doing that. They over exaggerate everything making things even worse for example … 5k people on a server if split perfectly IS NOT A DEAD REALM! But they seem to think it is. It’s like having a child … you teach them over the years what happens and how things got fixed and mistakes made on both sides … you give them the information of past issues and how they were handled and show them the long term outcome … you hope and pray that they see the light … but alas … they proceed to stay in the dark /shrug.

I went to my server and i dont even know what the pop was it wasn’t huge by any means but our server has done well through 2 expansions. This server would be considered dead by the people wanting mega servers when in fact its very much alive and so could others be if they chose to make it that way … again living in the dark still.

1 Like

i dont think so, everyone ive ever spoken to who has been against rdf has either agreed to normals for rdf, OR not agreed but only on the basis that it was a slippery slope and we’d end up with heroic rdf and lfr.

this was a HUGE realm back in the day.

the real issue is alt leveling, most people stay on mega servers because of guild recruiting and alt leveling reasons. not because there arent enough pugs at any given time for end game.

My sever is also considered a dead realm by the likes of ironforge pro and other like websites, it’s actually quite vibrant and full of groups at the moment.

I agree 100%

1 Like

Yeah our lfg channel is HOPPING with all kinds of runs since people have slowed down the nonsense chat in it … kinda like wow

I still think #nomoreservers is a drastic change but will literally give everyone on all sides of a number of huge issues in the game exactly what they want. from world pvp, to alt dungeons, to gatekeeping heroics, to server queues. so many solved problems.

What do you think about that?