Blizzard created its own server problems without Dungeon Finder

Fixed for you, for better clarification

I personally have NEVER reserved an item in a run i have done, i feel people should have an equal right to the loot within reason. I wouldnt invite a person to the group that needed the same item and not let them rolll on it. I wasn’t raised selfish. Not a fan at all of reserved loot. If i wanted to have the loot i am after specifically i would simply make a group that that wouldnt need it but me.

Edit: to be clear this would be a guild group i dont make groups and gatekeep out classes.

This is a statement I would expect from someone who is incapable of evolving with a game. Get with the times grandpa, not everything needs to be done the hard way.

Modern mmos are thataway. thankfully you can stay stuck in the past for the time being, because the desicions have come down in my favor.

to remind you

It is indeed bizarre some people don’t understand Vanilla Classic is over and Wrath Classic is here now.

But if they want Vanilla, Classic Era is that way ——>

3 Likes

Same but i love saying i will lol.

I do enjoy antagonizing people who are legitimately only here to try to make people feel bad for having preferences on a system in game

Fixed for you, your statement was a hypothetical (how you feel it should be), this amended statement is Reality. Sorry hunny <3

I have generally accepted that RDF is gone, but the small hope that it’s added later still persists in the back of my mind. I do hope its added but I’m in a guild and should be fine. Still will miss the instant return on wanting to do a dungeon at 2am and being able to get one easily.

Im good with a phase 3 rdf. or an immediate rdf, but only for normals.

I understand the frustration around RDF, but like i said, Im fine with it for normals because really that is by far the largest area it is needed. I don’t understand the problem people have with it not being with heroics. Its a compromised i would have thought both sides could have lived with. The only reasons i can think of is anti for gatekeeping and pros for easy high ilvl gear with 0 interaction with other players.

If we could get a compromise like this ill grab a damn flag and go march with the pro people til blizzard caves lol.

1 Like

100% agree.

my main want is for it for all levels besides the current content heroics. I wouldn’t be sad if it did cover heroics as well but after doing some pre-patch TBC heroics I feel confident that there wont be people “scared” of LK heroics in the same way they were towards TBC ones.

Mainly 1-60 content as the questing is not really linear enough to have a super clear path for returning and new players. Plus it helps players learn dungeon roles more efficiently than just rooting around in the open world.

*notice the use of WANT over NEED. I took basic economics and understand the differences unlike some here.

Sounds like a solution to long queues to me then

1 Like

Some people don’t understand blizzard has a design philosophy / pillars they’re trying to adhere to which are the same ones that people MAJORATIVELY gave for wanting these old expansions released. Just saying.

1 Like

You didn’t “fix” anything. You’re so desperate to tell lies that you even write fiction and use it as a quote from other people

Id absolutely stand behind this 100%

Id have an issue if rdf existed as the clear ONLY way (because of daily badges and circumventing the lockout AND the added convenience) to do phase 1 progression through heroics. As a catchup its fine, but i dont want to be forced to do it.

1 Like

i really do hope blizzard walks away from these interactions with some sense of how many people on both sides would be ok with or actively want this. Becuase i think this is the real compromise as far as rdf is concerned.

1 Like

And that is necessary for olds vanilla dungeons and TBC that needs to be used.

And I said, the dungeons of the WotLK is not the same as the TBC and Vanilla Dungeons, and that’s a bit of an issue in that it forces a little bit to complete all of the dungeon content in this expansion.

Thing Ocullus will be the hardest to find LFG when making the game, especially if you need some Trinkets in hero mode, mount, achievement and quest related to this dungeon.

And that is necessary for olds vanilla dungeons and TBC that needs to be used.

And I said, the dungeons of the WotLK is not the same as the TBC and Vanilla Dungeons, and that’s a bit of an issue in that it forces a little bit to complete all of the dungeon content in this expansion.

Thing Ocullus will be the hardest to find LFG when making the game, especially if you need some Trinkets in hero mode, mount, achievement and quest related to this dungeon.

And if we don’t forget the Qtime, didn’t Blizzard avoid the annoying Druids Multibots that are making the server fill up and harming the game experience for many?

TBH when i first played WOTLK the first way through my brother and i went super hardcore on hellscream server in pve … doing ulduar hardmodes ect … .we stopped at the last boss and went to a smaller more quiet guild eventually. Wrath was ALOT easier then TBC was by a solar system. Granted you have ulduar hardmode which was pretty hard for that time and a handful at most other fights but all in all really wasnt bad to clear content as a casual. Hell i remember getting epics from badges alone and gearing a few toons real quick. Gearing got ALOT easier and tbh why i had quit after wow. It started to not feel like the game i fell in love it and now retail is just horrid for me personally. Im interested in what they do this time around to fix glaring problems … .problems that we dealt with in vanilla with hands off. I played a Fury warrior and cleared all content but man having 10 warriros in a raid and almost as many rogues to clear content made gearing insanely hard and quite frankly shouldnt have been allowed. RDF for me is 100% great for normal dungeons … hell id level some alts myself if it was but i also think heroics should be left out as they are a stepping stone by design for raids so people forming groups and creating bonds via this area should be kept in tact regardless if people want to socialize or not. Its a design decision i agree with.

Here im gonna disagree. While actively playing WOTLK retail in 2008, I cleared the Oculus FAR MORE before rdf was in the game than after; when people would autoleave the moment they got past the loading screen. its far easier to find people willing to do it, if youre looking specifically for it.