Blizzard COULD Ban GDKP runs now the token is in the game

Whitemane is definitely majority gdkps. Just about every guild raider also goes to a gdkp on multiple alts.

Lol when you say things like that it’s obvious you are just trolling. You have no way to know if every raider is raiding gdkps on alts. Again learn how gdkps work.

There’s nothing wrong with what I said. Pugs thrive when they removed master loot from pugs. All what master loot is doing right now is letting group leaders take people hostage.

I don’t design games but you do not too so there’s no higher ground to claim that xd

Yeah most people waste their chances at the 258 loot to spend all their wad on the normal version loot. Makes sense.

We already told you how that’s not true. But a spade is gonna be a spade I guess. Lol

I’m not demanding changes to the game like you moron lol

now it’s “we”? all the people up in your head must be having a party.

You’re also not making much sense or want to speak about this logically. Like I said the biggest waste of time.

Other people in those forum have argued your points as well no? Or are you actually this stupid, see it’s clearly you taking this personally lol.

Are you other people? Did you come here to discuss in good faith or just waste my time?

You said I have no high ground cuz I don’t design games either. And I said duh. You are the ones demanding changes to the game not me. So me being a game designer is irrelevant. But sure claim I don’t make sense lol.

Your the one crying and making it personal after I debunked each of your claims my guy.

They’ve made changes toward that later on and more people pugged raids later on. I’m only following their designs on that part.

So waste of time it is.

And yet people later on raged for ML back? See how you pick and choose what you think counts as evidence to your claims. Straight trash

People didn’t like them removing ML from guilds groups. People acclaimed them from removing it from pugs.

How can a small man have so much anger xd

Lol says the guy crying about wasting time. Try playing the game not the forums maybe you’ll learn something

When you speak you should try to do it from your mouth not from your behind. We do not need so much wind.

Why are people so upset about GDKP runs? In what way does it effect you? Consumes and enchants still cost absolutely nothing, and the inflation happens either way because dailies and raw gold farms are so profitable in TBC and WotLK. If I have the choice between LC, SR, or MS>OS, I’m just uninstalling the game.

Every SR and MS>OS run I’ve been to is a nightmare of people just leaving after their item doesn’t drop, so you have to refill the group after every boss. LC ends up corrupt, and if you’re an officer in a LC guild and trying to run it fairly, you end up with ENDLESS complaints and crying. Being a class lead in Classic Vanilla, I would have 2-3 people whisper me after EVERY RAID to complain about who got what item and when is “their turn” and I was leading a class that isn’t even super populated.

Eventually you just get sick of all that annoying garbage, and GDKP is just easier, especially if you’re playing with a set roster anyway. You can take a break and miss weeks of raid, and they can easily fill your slot because no one loses “priority” on items, and when you get back you have just as much priority as ever because your gold doesn’t disappear when you stop playing for a while.

They should absolutely ban all the gold buyers, it would thin out the competition quite a bit.

3 Likes

Loot will always bring drama, gdkps or not.

As far as people leaving during a raid I think it’s also time to get soft lockouts so people can easily refill.

There is no drama in GDKPs. You can either afford the item, or you can’t. I guess you can whine about being poor, but people will probably just say you shouldn’t have wasted a ton of gold on a different item that isn’t as big of an upgrade.

1 Like

You can like p2win doesn’t mean other people need to like it. It’s not like everyone starts with the same amount of gold or have the same means to get it. You’re just feeding your chances at loot to other kingpins that can get more gold than you and just being happy because you’re getting paid for it, happy to get the small scraps they leave you behind.