Blizzard COULD Ban GDKP runs now the token is in the game

lmao whether people are buying tokens with their GDKP gold OR with gold they bought from a website, Blizzard is profiting. I don’t get why people don’t get this.

They forget to buy a token with gold requires someone to have listed the token they bought with cash lol. Or ar just to stupid to understand that. The whole point they are trying to make is 3 rd party sites are still cheaper than the token so blizz is losing out. Either way they are just cheap sore loser.

Master looter let people hard reserve items and let people dictate how pugs should be run. If you’re running a pug you shouldn’t dictate how loot is done and everyone should have an equal chance at loot like group loot offer. If that’s lost on you because you like being advantaged with the current system that’s not my problem.

I don’t need that gold or buy carries. The goal would be that if you can’t beat the system because many people take advantage of it then flood it so gold doesn’t have much use. And by buffing dailies that means that people that play daily will be advantaged without having to do carries or gdkps. This would be mostly just giving an equal ground to get gold without having to sell services or use the ah so people that don’t want to do those gets a way to beat the inflation from other people getting massive amounts of gold.

Not really, sure you can use some mp5 gear but it’s still most often better to let healers get it. Moreover when there’s other pieces of loot without it it’s better for dps to get those than to get mp5 gear. There are exceptions early on in the expansion, but the more expansion goes on the less reason there are. Anyway, that stat is gone in cata.

?

2 Likes

Why would Blizzard ban GDKP runs and Bots? That’s a lot of $15 per month they would lose in revenue. Can’t lose revenue when they’re about to become part of the Microsoft-Borg

I like GDKP’S. They’re a bit out of control, but I’ll happily take someone’s (more than likely) purchased gold. :slight_smile:

Yeah… Scottie doesn’t seem to get that the Token incentives Blizzard to continue to allow GDKPs not ban them.

1 Like

majority of people raid in gdkps. Its not in their interest to ban it and lose players…

that is a misconception if there are tokens to buy, then someone is spending $20 on them.
every 3 wow tokens sold is the same price as 4 subscriptions, blizzard is doing fine

Why do you want them banned? Just curious? what is your reason?

Listen. You don’t get to dictate what loot upgrade is a viable upgrade to roll on. By your logic there should just be a bis list and no other gear drops. Master looter is nice to avoid losers like you that ninja gear. You argue about people rolling on gear they don’t need but argue for group loot over ML. You sound so stupid my man. Also you know what loot style is being used when you sign up so again a non argument. Like I said don’t quit your dayjob my guy.

1 Like

Wake up, those loot issues with needing different type of armor are gone when stats and gear gets normalized in cata anyway. There’s no point to keep repeating the same garbage, master looter is the ninja heaven. I’ve had the most ninjas with ML with all my 10+ years of wow. I don’t know why you defend such an archaic system for pugs when clearly it doesn’t work. You should probably look yourself in the mirror before trying to sound cool because for me you just look like the biggest waste of time I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Majority of GEARED players who need no items or one item run gdkps. Nice try. Gdkps don’t work if everyone is an undergeared alt. No bosses die to bid on the loot. Some of you are so misinformed it’s unbelievable. Either that or you don’t know what the word majority means

1 Like

That’s dumbest crap I’ve ever heard. ML one person has control. Sure they can steal loot. Group loot anyone in the entire raid can roll. Increasing the amount of ninja rolls. It’s not rocket science dude. Why do people remind leaders to put on ML before you kill stuff. Oh yeah trolls and ninjas. Do you even play wow? We aren’t talking about cata and if it gone in cata anyways quit crying about it now and wait another year. You are so cringe man

This is incorrect, I have been in plenty of toc 25 man rat runs with no one over 5k gs.

I would also have to agree, that the majority of raids being run every week on any server with over 10k players are gdkps.

Plenty of normal mode 25 man rat runs that don’t get but 500g bids? Most people run togc. Not normal. But sureeeeee. Try to twist it some more.

With some restrictions group loot is still better than ML.
It is too easy for a leader to ninja loot while for group loot you still need to win the roll.
I don’t know what personnal issues you have but clearly you have a lot if you can’t have a discussion about this like a normal human. I have more experience in wow than most people will ever have and I don’t care what a small man like you has to say about me.

Mankrik says otherwise. Just cuz you seek them out or see them advertised doesn’t make them the majority. I see the se hunter every week trying to sell tickets runs. Think I’ve ever seen his group fill? No.

25 man normal gear still gets 5 to 10k bids on items.

Death’s Choice 245 is going 80k to 100k.

There is nothing to discuss. Your ideas are trash. There’s a reason you don’t design games for a living. It’s not personal my man. You clearly taking it personally all I’m doing is shutting down your bogus claims