Blizzard CEO Claims Systemic Harassment Accusations Made Up

Sounds like an under the table deal imo.

Family gets paid, company can say their name was cleared as it was dropped.

Saw this type of stuff a lot when I grew up in poverty as a child.

The rich would do it often to get away with a lot of things. The poor took the cash and kept their heads down.

Speculation, but if I had to guess, I’d say that Blizzard’s lawyers said that they would drag up every awful, unsavory, intensely personal thing in this poor deceased girl’s life to put her on trial posthumously to defend themselves, and the parents didn’t want to have to have her memory dragged through the mud.

2 Likes

oof
that’s a comment.

2 Likes

It also shows that he doesn’t understand why tech companies love California so much despite the expense.

That sounds like Disney Lawyers.

No one fights the Mouse and wins, for example.

Please note, it was not Blizzard Entertainment involved in that. It was Activision Publishing.

Activision- Blizzard (ATVI) is the stockholding suit company over all the game making companies. It is not the same as those individual companies under it.

Blizzard has their own sins, but the suicide case was not one of them.

3 Likes

He was on the Epstein flight roster. I wouldnt believe a word he says. He is not a good guy. Freddy Kreggear was made to be a personification of people just like him. Wearing those creepy sweaters and having those weird mannerisms.

5 Likes

You left the CC.

Yes? The term of service is a year.

I really don’t like Bobby but I don’t think that is true. I think Bobby’s business card info was in the address/contact book the Epstein had.

Having a business card is not the same as partying with someone. Epstein was a monster, who also collected info on people, contacts with all sorts of people etc. Anyone he found interesting he often asked for a card on.

Bobby has his own accusations of being an abusive person on his own plane.

4 Likes

Oh, don’t be silly. If the acquisition with Microsoft is successful he’s already negotiated his departure from the company. It’s right there in the buy-out.

Simply put… no.

“The Industry” as DMX called them…does not admit their dealings. Simply put, yes.

Conspiracy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

No Shirley I’m not being silly, and yes, it was cya mode.

YARN | I am serious. And don't call me Shirley. | Airplane! (1980) | Video gifs by quotes | a68b00db | 紗

4 Likes

Right, I’m saying that his departure is literally part of the buy-out negotiations. His golden parachute was negotiated day one, he doesn’t care about the accusations, Microsoft ain’t doing anything to him.

I didn’t say otherwise

CYA in this context doesn’t mean any of his pay or anything.

1 Like

Anyone else getting this vibe from him in that photo? Except, you know, not apologizing. lol

6 Likes

No one is stopping you or anyone at BLizzard from climbing the corporate ladder to become CEO and make the big bucks. No one is standing in the way but themselves.

No one is entitled to Bobbys money. He earns it. He paid the price to get to the top.