Blizzard CEO Claims Systemic Harassment Accusations Made Up

Well like I said, they hired Jen to co-president with Mike and then refused to pay her the same as him…

5 Likes

You misspelled “And he wants to leave with his full golden parachute rather than without his exit bonuses for violating gross malfeasance clauses in the purchase agreement.”

8 Likes

Yep. She called their nonsense on them and refused to be used as a token figurehead.

5 Likes

Of course I do. I don’t go around offering judgment on people without sufficient cause. That’s for twitter, reddit, and other cesspools of hatred.

Do you? You seem like the kind of person who takes gossip at face value, like you did here.

1 Like

We get it. You love WoW.

That doesn’t mean that they didn’t have bad things happen.

A woman literally committed suicide as it was so bad.

5 Likes

well this thread is gonna splat against the wall…

We get it. You hate Blizzard.

That doesn’t mean every accusation against them it true without reservation.

1. Again, this is more than gossip. This is a case presented in California and Federally.
  2. I try to look at all of the information presented…but of course, I draw my conclusions based on that. It’s weird to pretend that you don’t form any opinion on cases that you don’t have 100% of the information about.
4 Likes

Cool, so they good people.

And the president resigned and they fired the head of HR and they fired a bunch of their top people and actually documented accounts of what was going on were released?

4 Likes

There’s a vast difference between skepticism and apathy.

That one was Activision, but that does not make it any better. It was still under Bobby’s term as CEO of ATVI. I think the parents dropped the lawsuit :frowning:

3 Likes

So that woman didn’t commit suicide for the reason she had left behind?

I’m shocked if you believe that.

You aren’t arguing, you’re grinding an axe, and you obviously jumped into this conversation half way.

Lawsuits are expensive. They were most likely told that their best option was to settle as that could be dragged into the courts for decades if the company is that spiteful.

You seem intent on ignoring all the bad things that happened and all the evidence that was presented.

What? Do you own stocks or something?

2 Likes

No dude, you are claiming the documented claims, testimonials, Blizzard apologizing, and people being fired is not proof. I want to know what you would actually consider proof.

3 Likes

The family of the lady who committed suicide did not settle. They totally dropped the lawsuit against Activision.

They did not say why they dropped it.

3 Likes

Is the case of the guilty investing the guilty of course they will say everything is good.

Is like sending a thief to invest a crime he have commited yea he is going to come out saying he didn’t do the crime.

No, and it was completely coincidental that Activision chose that same day to erase every cell phone text message and record they had between each other.

And the ****plug and lubricant that her boss brought with? (source: page 15 of the police report) Why are we not talking about this part?

3 Likes