Blizzard caved in to DK tears but BM has been crying without avail

You can bet that he is in their ignore filter.

1 Like

I like the bendy plastic ones.

The eco-friendly paper ones are terrible.

Thank you for confirming you are strawmaning. Go troll around somewhere else hun.

1 Like

I think it’s cool that you keep using that word.

It would be even cooler if you knew what it meant.

1 Like

No, cuz that means there’s a number 2 that could be close in dps

Huh. News to me. I’m easily in the top 4 in my raid, closer to second, and I still am out geared by the peeps ahead of me.

Think it’s ok. Learn the rotation, such as it is.

LOL are you trying to imply locs don’t?

Oh wait I can actually believe it
 S+++++ tier isn’t A tier after all.

This is likely because they’re losing damage having to move to do mechanics whereas you literally can go full stop outside of boss immunities and whatnot. They all also have far more complicated rotations/priority systems than you do too.

BM hunters deserve to be among the lowest because the spec is so easy and that is a good thing. The game should have easy specs for the left of bell curve types so they too can play in harder progression modes too.

I know this guy is a troubled forum troll, but just for the readers, yesterday BDKs got a nurf and BM hunters got a buff

• Death Knight

• Blood

• [With realm restarts] (2) Set Bonus: Maximum Strength stack cap is now 40 (was 75).
  • Hunter

• Beast Mastery

• [With realm restarts] All damage abilities increased by 4%.

They’re alone in their desires. I’m sure most BMs are more than happy with the change.

1 Like

Can’t hear you over this Giant weapon

How about Demology then? Pets doing damage.

Man, parsing culture has done so much damage to the way people play this game. Their heads are stuck in an unofficial leaderboard for booger eaters. They are so obsessed with stuff that doesn’t matter, at all. Why? All of the top parses in the world are heavily padded, or world record breaking speed running teams. Nothing the average player should ever be concerned about.

It’s ridiculous how much this mentality has taken over the game. People can barely remember a time when it wasn’t. This mentality even followed into classic and utterly ruined it for some people. We wanted to go on quests and do dungeons, but the power leveling meta completely took over.

3 Likes

You have 2 other specs that are at the top.

Blood DKs did not have another spec for tanking.

It’s apples and oranges.

On top of that, BM is actually in a VERY good place in the 240s/low 250s ilvls. They just scale horrendously, which is why they’re so far behind when you compare high 250s-270s.

2 Likes

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY BRAIN DEAD EASY KITE SPEC CAN’T ALSO BE BEST CLASS SPEC IN GAME?!”

Pretty much what I hear anytime hunters cry about their spec not being top of the meters.

Meanwhile feral, which actually requires skill and learning the rotation perfectly is mid range still.

Don’t like how your spec stacks up, then change spec’s.

1 Like

That’s not a good argument. If a spec exists, it should be good. If it’s “too easy” then it should be changed to make it harder, not just left in the dumpster

Ragemode literally complains constantly no matter how well BM is performing, but for once he’s like that broken clock that actually just happens to be correct at this particular moment in time.

For sure~ It’s really nostalgic thinking back to the WotLK days. No parse percentiles or world rankings just “Did you defeat the encounter?”

Gearscore was starting up but that wasn’t much of a barrier. Too much numbers, spreadsheets, sims and min max just spoils the magic IMO.

5 Likes

They caved into the wrong dk tears lmao

Many have accepted their fate.

I like my sometimes good sometimes bad kitty. meets class fantasy. Rule of cool and class fantasy wins out for me.

I just wished in epics like IOC there was more to life than kamikaze runs on glaives. So for that I sneak into a gunship cannon sometimes lol. better than dying every minute
it has that going for it.

1 Like