Blizzard caved in to DK tears but BM has been crying without avail

Why can’t all specs of a given class perform well? Is that some kind of crime in the warcraft universe?

Wait so you weren’t before!?

2 Likes

I agree, nerf demon hunters.

:panda_face:

thats blizzards balance for you

We’re used to it. Being on the bottom gives us a real sense of camaraderie; misery loves company. Don’t worry, we’ll be back to the bottom with the next expansion just like always :wink:

Define perform well. What would every spec “performing well” look like to you?

1 Like

blizzard doesn’t think a spec where the pets do most of the work deserve to be high automatically - if you want high dps put the same amount of effort in as other classes/specs

Specs that inherently very easy to play should not also be designed to also be top performers too and BM is the baby mode range DPS spec.

BM hunters outdo tanks where it matters…well GOOD BM hunters (like FFS how do you even be a bad BM hunter short of just using barb shots too soon/frequently). Obviously you got some kind of skill/personal issue you need to work through.

Hey, someone as to keep the seat warm until Enhancement Shamans go back being the worst spec next expansion.

1 Like

Okay, i’ll bite.

I’d like to see BM to be at the very bottom to keep OP crying.

Totally worth the Blood DK nerf x]

Inb4, you don't even play blood.

The problem is that people have been pigeon holed to only care about max deeps.

BM is a spec that has zero mobility limitations.

Therefore it should have lower dps than anything else, but a good BM should out dps a mediocre or below average caster or melee who have more dps restrictions

1 Like

Someone will always be last.

1 Like

BM has received a +7% damage buff in just the last week on-top of an AOE cap increase.

Me? I switched to Warlock and (easily) KSMed on it.

If you’re implying that he and I are the same player, even a cursory review of my achievements should dispel that notion.

It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to understand how undertuned BM is right now.

They just did.

Mid pack was too good for them!

Be thankful you at least have A tier dps specs.

Where did you come from? My post you are replying to is in the thread long before you joined. Pay attention.

Right. This is the only thread on the forums.

Got it!

Nice strawman. What kind of straw are you using?

Inb4 Feral Druids storm in here