Blizzard Banning Players Exploiting Reputation

I’m shocked that this instance of exploit early, exploit often got punished.

Many regular players also got this, and it isn’t permanent for them. Blizzard tries not to permaban

1 Like

:mask:

hold on let me get my mask on, something smells of envy and jealousy.

These people get treated mostly the same, only difference is they do get their voices heard more then us. So when a problem does occur their problems get fixed faster. But what your trying to sell is just pure soft served icecream.

2 Likes

The most highly-touted feature of the expansion: making everything account-wide. Ordinary players might get away with claiming they didn’t know better, someone so invested they have multiple active accounts definitely knows.

And no, multiboxing is not strongly approved. One method of it is directly bannable.

Imagine being fine with cheaters cheating in a competitive race for world firsts and not even being barred from competing a week later. :rofl:

Lot of people play with multiple accounts and likely didn’t know, cause all it took was having both open and both having tww on them

1 Like

Why would I know that it was different than the same system that was introduced in the prepatch for DF reps? What news articles was I obligated to read?

And yes, multiboxing is explicitly approved. The only bannable aspect is key broadcasting.

in the long run, 4 days isnt much. but where that ban is placed is more impactful. the start of a raid/mythic season is gonna have more consequences especially to WFRs

Eh, it’s going to suck mostly for the people planning splits

Via software. It’s ok via hardware.
I don’t really like mboxers but all this does is make them waste a little more money for a program in an embedded hardware that does it outside their OS.

You are confused, Multiboxing is allowed but not explicitly approved. There is a difference.

No, hardware is banned too, just harder to detect

Meanwhile they do nothing when people to the “Artisan Acuity shuffle” as if it’s the intended mechanic for earning AA.

Blizzard can do whatever they want mate, its written in their TOS . They can take action on any account however they see fit.

Explicit approval means that it has been clearly stated that it is allowed. Which is a true statement.

Impossible, I’d say.

It’s much more expensive this time around, they did take some steps to stop it, but getting no acuity from early crafts does feel bad

Eh, unless you put a delay on it they can see the inputs coming in at the same time

gearing and paying for quick carrys to use alt accounts for RTWF