Blizzard Banning Players Exploiting Reputation

Whoa.

27 Likes

not surprised. I said in another thread when people -actually- exploit bans happen. It is rare that when a real exploit happens that a ban doesn’t occur. Yes blizzard doesn’t ban perceived expoilts. but actual true exploits and cheaters get hit with the ban hammer.

17 Likes

Yes, I just saw that. It’s a relatively short ban I think, unless it also stops those punished from being part of other activities.

Shows my relative innocence, I wasnt even aware it had been done.

5 Likes

Honestly?

…rare W for Blizzard.

21 Likes

(edited) Seems like Blizzard would lose too much money in RWF broadcasts if they ban all the players that do this. I mean, if they perma ban those teams, the teams won’t be able to compete in RFW and thus cause a loss of views; which, causes a loss of money.

Seems like RFW is a huge money generator and 4 day bans do absolutely nothing about it…whoopie doo, right?

This happens every single new raid. It happens every single new raid…

7 Likes

What did they do for the rep?

1 Like

How do you exploit rep gains? Either you earn it or you don’t. I don’t understand.

7 Likes

Good. Start doing this more when people exploit

12 Likes

Yes, with this attitude.

1 Like

Hell to the yes :open_mouth: :dracthyr_lulmao:

Nice to see a company sending a message intending for fairness and positive gameplay.

3 Likes

They got a few players on the Method guild too. The worlds first race is going to be impacted quite a bit.

8 Likes

No one really cares about the world first race lol

23 Likes

They exploited rep by finding a bug that would grant them more rep than normally possible, I don’t know details and don’t really care to know them.

6 Likes

Lol, I mean I don’t care, but I do enjoy watching it. Every year I do.

Edit: Sorry every new raid patch.

1 Like

They should’ve explained to the rest of us what the exploit was, for uh, science. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

LOL RIP Bozos. Enjoy your ban.

5 Likes

4 days, not long enough.

20 Likes

This will have no bearing on the race, those players are already gearing up on temp accounts.

1 Like

Oh like backups? Ok, if so I guess maybe they expected this.

Good, it should’ve been longer. Blizzard brings back heroic week where you can literally run an armor specific split for each character on your roster and these guilds want to exploit for some champion gear you could literally get naturally.