Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

Rate my mog.

I dont know if what you’re wearing qualifies for that word.

just join a premade yourself. if you’re not in a premade you will have a bad time

1 Like

“become a cheater yourself, if you dont cheat, you will have a bad time.”

1 Like

people doing things you are unwilling to do yourself is not cheating.

Technically its exploiting, but yea by blizzards own definition its cheating.

1 Like

then why has no one ever gotten banned from it? why have they never patched it?

because its not a pve problem.

1 Like

except they just banned a ton of people that exploited the macro in pvp.

the reality is its not cheating. just because you are too lazy to put a group together doesnt mean that the people that are willing to do it are cheating.

It’s not putting a group together, it’s putting 8 five man groups together and hoping you all end up in the same epic and leaving when you don’t have synced queues

5 friends playing together is fine 40 acquaintances abusing the matchmaking system is cheating

3 Likes

yes it is, which is not cheating. people group together in mmos, even if you are unwilling to group yourself that doesnt mean no one else is allowed to :sweat_smile:

L2r

right, so you have no rebuttal. i can see why no one has been convinced.

My rebuttal was the point you ignored after the first line.

This is why no one should respond to forum alts

right so it’s not putting a group together, it’s putting a big group together? that’s the big thing you thought i should read? :sweat_smile:

and yet, not a single person has been banned and it’s been this way since… forever.

What are you talking about LOL

Even as a horde, with spoils of war and enlistment bonus (90% more honor) it takes WAY more than 3 epic BGs to get full honor gear. (good luck winning tho cause alliance loves to premade on BGs in general cause they cant win otherwise, heh)

Also, cute angy gnome dk uwu

Last I checked you can’t que for epics with 40 people because blizzard didn’t want you to when they originally designed it

1 Like

You need help my guy. You are obsessed with ion. And bracketing limits the pool of players able to group. But you don’t care about anything that goes against your ion crusade.

so why have they let people do it for the past 20 years? Do you see how nothing you say adds up with how blizzard behaves?

Considering blizzard has already come out against it :eyes:. Blizzard’s inaction != a lack of a problem.

just say you like the benefits you get from cheating.

“oh i havent been punished yet” isnt an argument.

2 Likes