Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

we lose what like 3 people that most people have blocked?

this is normal behavior

shes like a gnome and a mage player how do you confuse us as twins???

You will suffer for your transgressions grape. I hold a terrible grudge.

1 Like

look out shes gonna combust

1 Like

heheheheheheh

1 Like

You have a “sword for my face?” You should be banned from this forum. You’re stupid, toxic and now you’re threatening others on here because you’re stupid and toxic. I bet you’re ABSOLUTE TRASH and totally worthless in epic bgs as well.

I actually have no words.

For how daft you are.? Yes, it leaves me speechless as well… Like a ‘confident idiot’ you are…

They’re addressing this, actually. In the first iteration of the Solo-queue BG Brawl, it applied Merc and swapped your race when you were put on the opposing side; however, people complained about not being able to play the race they preferred. As such, they’ve been making changes to how X-faction works in the Solo-queue BG Brawl (I’m longer turned into a “Diaper terminator” when I’m put on Ally side)… and that could potentially bleed over to Merc mode.

1 Like

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Daft_Punk_in_2013.jpg/800px-Daft_Punk_in_2013.jpg

you actually got got so bad

its joever…

I’ll have to level a void elf priest and not heal to come back from the critical levels of damage inflicted here today.

she has to have an approved xmog btw

It just needs to work the same way it does for rated PvP. Its already used in rated battlegrounds, I’m surprised they went the merc mode route to begin with. Was it that hard applying the rules of rated BG cross faction to battleground blitz?

Im a void elf, Ill go naked tyvm.

Also, you’re wearing my hunters horns ma’am

i wear it better than that smelly aimed shotter

Thats quite the mouth for such a little girl.

and how cute, you spent 20 dollars just to have an unoriginal transmog

:fire:

1 Like

That’s how it worked the last time I tried it - like RBGs. Now… they just need to make it work like that for Merc mode, too - but maybe there are complications under the hood. Probably some ancient spaghetti-code old god.

I’m pretty sure I got this for subscribing
Or I bought it with the fat stacks of wow gold I have

The only thing fat about you isn’t your gold

/S

u are so right sister

1 Like