Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

If by up, you mean the leader of the degenerates, then yes you are.

My sovereignty does not apply to mages or warlocks u know this

Who you rule over, does not change who i align you with. You judge me for playing mage twice. How do you think i view you playing psuedo mage professionally
:nauseated_face:

we all make our choices, the council has found you guilty of two counts of “mage main”

I sentence you to two weeks of reading anti survival hunter posts on the forums and other sites

Your council has no authority over me, I reject your sentence, and your right to the crown.

It’s treason then.

3 Likes

" The oppression of the Sith C@sters will never return! You have lost! "

You dont have to add cross faction… many players don’t want that. Just make it so every single epic que in the game that hits the wow servers is staggered regardless of when you clicked your mouse. This makes it impossible for the premade clowns to all que together on a 3,2,1 countdown. Each premade will end up with endless people’s ques popping with no uniformity, or rhyme or reason whatsoever… They’ll basically give up on doing premades within 24 hours as they’ll have a hard time even getting 1/4th of their group into a single epic all day…

1 Like

well that was just… dumb

too bad welcome to modern wow, literally only unrated bgs are like this

oh this always ends well

I will take overengineered solutions for 200, alex.

so this actually doesnt matter nearly as much as people think, so unless you’re putting insane delay variance, staggering a queue by a few sec wont do anything

cross faction pls

i never lose unless i get shot a lot in which case i seem to lose but besides that

You obviously don’t work in tech… Making a staggering system for epic ques would be brain-dead easy. Stick to subjects you’re good at, like acting toxic…

1 Like

You obviously don’t either, given that finding simpler alternatives is always what we try to do, like for example implementing existing cross faction rules to bg queues to make it harder to sync, lower queue times, and let friends play together

hope u like having ur queue staggered by minutes btw

13 ilvls makes it more of a skill gap for people more so tham anything since soloqs cq gain is so massive regardless of that mode being so booty cheeks and 2s while rough pugging is how I capped my alt pally and mage since I mainly q’d my main evoker throughout the season and it was fine enough you lose some you win some games but you will gain cq and honor towards your weekly vault

There’s so many PVPers that don’t like MERC and want it banned from the game… You think they’re going to roll with cross faction nonsense? lol No… And then you have the hardcore RP pvp’ers who’re all “FOR THE HORDE” and all this stuff… you think they’re going to go with “cross faction”!!! Pfft… not in a million years. They already want MERC removed and all cross faction would do is make it a million time worse. These hardcore horde don’t want to start an Ashran on the ally side lol… That will never fly with them…

1 Like

I don’t like merc because it changes my race, not because it enables enemy faction to be on our team or something.

If it didn’t change my race I wouldn’t mind. Cross faction is likely coming soon.

2 Likes

Then they quit. Who cares? The game is actively better with cross faction, or with the removal of factions.

And as far as im concerned the game is better without you, or people like you in it as well.

where

not only is this an extremely tiny minority they’re also insufferable and we shouldn’t make the game worse to appease them (they never will be happy)

cross faction rated
cross faction mplus
cross faction raiding
cross faction guilds
u sure about this champ?

they can cry me a frickin river lol

1 Like

yeah. they cheated. i don’t tend to play with jerks.

Yea well, these hardcore horde (and ally) don’t want to play epics in cross faction so you can “pLaY WiTh yOuR fReinDs”… they don’t really care about that… rofl… I’ll let you venomous, toxic twins get back to doing what you do best…

Pointin out your stupidity?

and twins? I have a sword for a face!