Blizzard, BAN PREMADES!

13 ilvls
/needmorewords

Yikes, If I face known people I’m more inclined to go harder on them for choosing the wrong faction. There are people who seem to enjoy spending time in Queue’s trying to fish for the perfect matches, but there are also players who enjoy friendly competition.

The issue would eventually fix itself when they realise they’re being put in the “wrong” side and wasting their time in queue all day.

I’m not saying there’s no one that will keep AFK’ing and jumping on alts, I still maintain my opinion that AFK Deserter should be account wide, in combination of cross-faction Random EBG. As long as I keep my racial abilities.

2 Likes

thats what im saying for anyone making an alt in MOST cases their main should be able to sent even just say 10 CQ boxes which isnt alot but its also not alot of CQ too to help boost their new alt into 440+ and the trophy quest gives you tech 2 “free” pieces of 450 gear lol

1 Like

why is it always a hidden profile talking the most :poop: ?

4 Likes

Bc those who can, do.

That’s actually a runaway gear gap that makes mid to late season entry more difficult, because if you don’t have your main with conquest boxes unlocked, gearing slows down significantly. Basically have to catch up in 2s, to even play random BGs comfortably, depending on your class. Which is backwards. This is why participation drops so badly.

Edit: I don’t play paladin this season, and I only unlocked boxes this week on my seasonal main, and I already see how much faster it will be to gear alts with my left over conquest. It’s a bit unfair for people starting.

1 Like

You essentially start at 440 ilvl within a few bg’s of hitting 70, how much easier do you want it? If they make conquest gear cheaper/easier to get = participation goes down. If they make the already fairly small gap between honor and conquest gear even smaller, it becomes less desirable = participation goes down. Gearing is an integral part of the game, and they give you the currency for buying the best pvp gear available without even needing to step foot into ranked. How much easier do you actually want it to be?

The last time they were talking sh!t in another thread the only thing they had done was solo shuffle and at the time it was like 2100 lol. Mad condescending without the credentials to back it up.

Edit: 2116

1 Like

I have never met anyone like this and if I do I will make fun of them tbh.

It’s a much easier solution than goofy mmr implementations, having blizzard manually moderate (XD), and matchmaking rules that somehow have to be omniscient.

If there’s an epidemic of people throwing for their premade (I genuinely don’t believe you on this, maybe I just dodged this crowd) then that’s a better problem than current

Why are you less grape?

idk I randomly started to play holy last night

oh my goodness, i brought a shadow priest to the light.

what have i done T-T

let’s slow down polygodx, mage players don’t have that amount of control over me

It was those smelly dk n hunters last night they wouldn’t leave me alone and our NOOB healers couldn’t keep me alive!!!

you saw me play 3 different classess in 3 different games! why are you harping on the one i hate T_T

They did bully us frfr.

mw healer with 2m more healing than an spriest.

No I got what u we’re doing….
…then u kept queueing the mage…
…and again…

I ONLY PLAYED IT TWICE!

“I only did (controlled substance) twice”

-Mike, moments before disaster, trailer park in Kentucky, circa 1992

Says the C@ster queen.

Hey I’m moving up in the world

This right here. Premades will be queueing into Premades soon enough. Solo-queue BG Brawl coming in 10.2 will kill that scene. I’ve played it on the PTR. It’s fun.

1 Like