Blizzard appreciation - progressive mindset

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/activision-blizzard-appoints-former-trump-official-as-its-chief-administrative-officer/

Lol

This is why I keep saying threads like this would only result in token or stereo types being put into the game for you and others in the LGBT community.

If they want to do it right and get straight people like my self vested in say lgbt characters they do it in a way where we interact say via questing where we may learn about the characters but that isnā€™t the main or over all reason we are doing quests or questing with them. Iā€™m kind of vested in Theirnax and his mate with my vulpera hunter because it is part of the Night Warrior story line. Which I hope will continue in 9.1 . My Velf Hunter is in Revendreth and even though they havenā€™t said he is I consider Theotar as possibly being from the community. He is a fun character to interact with .

Give people a reason to like the characters not just give the characters just because.

2 Likes

Just like the rest of society in current times sadly.

This community has become soft as butter

Pc gamer is now on the same level as kotaku

2 Likes

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy

Fair enough, but there is people trying to force in say in-game holidays or try to force on in the agenda in game in some form. I could care less of it is on the story, but trying to force it in our faces all the time when we are trying to chill is, frankly, annoying.

1 Like

ā€¦

If it were that easy to drive you away, Iā€™d dare to say you werenā€™t all that supportive in the first place.

Really, theyā€™re a simple forum troll; all you have to do is ignore them. :roll_eyes:

Itā€™s not forced on you because you have the option to participate in it like any other holiday. In game events involving lgbt would be completely optional and would be fun for those participating. There should be no reason why you wouldnā€™t want more content added to the game.

Ok this is 100% a troll thread but iā€™m getting reallllllly tired of people, gay straight whatever telling media and gay people how they should ā€œ act or beā€. We are not a monolith. If someone guy or girl or they wants to grind on a big screen like cardi b, thats up to them and the higher power not u or me. We can try to get more people like us socially but to broadly stroke and want every lgbtq+ member to be how YOU want is just as disingenuous. 2 cents. Gettin tired of seein this.

Nobody is telling anyone how to act or be. Where do you get that impression? Also why are you comparing lgbt to pop stars and claiming thatā€™s how all members of the community act? Thatā€™s pretty disingenuous of you.

People really need to ignore this person. Every thread they make is for attention

Beers are amazing drinks they need organic version.

While simultaneously bumping my thread up to the top :roll_eyes: :+1:

Blizzard has one character thatā€™s kind-of trans.
Blizzard has one character thatā€™s kind-of-maybe hinted to be bisexual in a book outside of game.
Blizzard has one confirmed gay couple in game.

This took 16 years to accomplish.

Why is everyone praising them for this?

Yep you arenā€™t even hiding it anymore.

Whatever you say buddy. Iā€™m just here to post my feedback and hope Blizzard takes into consideration.

Theyā€™re not, theyā€™re screeching about how it apparently destroys the well-built foundation that WarCraft originated upon.

Yā€™know, the series that was and always has been a playful take on a few good friendsā€™ DnD sessions, with some barcodes-peeled-off 40K here and there. A series which retcons itself every five minutes to suit a writerā€™s new, cool idea.

ā€¦ I know that sounds like I hate WarCraft/WoW, but that couldnā€™t be further from the truth. I just donā€™t think itā€™s some unbreakable constitution that canā€™t be melded and shifted to suit whatever story theyā€™d like to tell - and that includes the too-little-too-late examples you gave.

The entire setting is basically a big blob of putty you could do almost anything with.

I want to add that I especially love the Ardenweald one in the covenant quest line because itā€™s so natural. Thereā€™s no big huge flashing lights in the shape of arrows ā€œLOOK WE MADE THEM GAY!ā€ā€¦ The characters just are. I thought it was so well done and makes me feel more for the characters.

Itā€™s still a progress, we can ask for more later.