Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

A month to celebrate what people do in the bedroom seems weird. What do I tell my kids when they ask about what it means? Seems inappropriate for sure.

We live in a world where kids can’t read cat in the hat but they’ll be taught gay history in school…What a world we live in.

This is how empires fall. They almost always self destruct due to ignorance and lack of common sense.

6 Likes

Shrink that puppy down and replace my pistol shot with an effing rail gun?! Are you serious I’d do that yesterday!

You could probably start by talking about the Stonewall Riots and the significance of it. Pride month is in june for a reason, because that’s when they started and people call that pride month to commemorate the fight against discrimination and eventually leading to same sex couples getting equal rights in many areas.

Yeah that’s pretty wild.

That isn’t appropriate for a child, nor is giving them puberty blockers like your crowd encourages.

Furthermore, if you’re going to talk to someone about the Stonewall Riots, it’s worth mentioning what the 1972 rights platform outlined. Which, for whatever reason, is often glossed over.

2 Likes

For what purpose beyond signalling virtue? Is inaction deleterious, somehow, to their relationship with the very minorities that play their game?
And if it is, wouldst thou be opposed to an event in support of heterosexuality?

Verily.

E’er have they said or implied that they are otherwise? For meseems the implication is there hidden, though they have done naught to invite it. If anything they have been quite welcoming, going so far as to remove the pay-wall to changing thy character’s sex.

That is wishful thinking. Methinks 'twould only invite them to hate more.
Prejudice cannot by force be weakened or shattered. It requires gentle guidance, as one would practice teaching a frightened child to swim, something which I would not trust to faceless corporations.

How very prejudiced of thee.
But thou’rt right about conflict of feelings. That is why force will not avail thee in changing their minds. They will only bend with the wind, and their thoughts will grow crooked into a sallow harvest for all.

On this we can agree.

Ye wild one, ye stone of mind - how doth the moss grow upon thy smooth surface?

What paths hast thou tread to come to this wretched road? What misfortunes cast upon thine life in order to make these lies taste as sweet?
I know not - and I cannot fathom. The same chattered falsehoods spewed as reason, the same calm smiles as they stare with bandage-wrapped sockets.

I cannot help you, blind one. I see your ilk crawling down the shale roads day by day, lamenting your position, so sure of your own virtue and that of your peers.
When will you see when you have been cheated, little one? When will you see that they have taken your eyes and placed pebbles within those dark shelves?
I cannot show you what you will not see, and I cannot tell you what you cannot hear,
as much as I wish I could.

It’s late and everything comes out illustrated at night.

1 Like

Sorry, no clue about any of that. I don’t spend time researching things that aren’t my problem.

You made a valiant attempt, but your words are falling upon deaf ears. At this point the best course of action is to ignore and move on.

I mean if you want to change a nation/society, start with their kids.

1 Like

Reported .

Good idea!! I keep forgetting that that’s something I’m allowed to do again!

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what a minority is.
The majority would prefer that people stop trying to push political agendas.

3 Likes

Also, nothing you say answers my question. It’s pretty simple really…Why does lgbt deserve a month just because they like to do certain things in the bedroom?

If it’s because you’ve been oppressed, wouldnt it be better to spend that time on an anti bullying agenda?

Go ahead I guess…I’ve done nothing inappropriate so it will be overturned.

1 Like

For what? Because you didn’t agree with him? Because he said something that didn’t fall in line with exactly what you believe?

3 Likes

Listen why would I even try to appeal to your sense of morality or reason when the OP gave you a pretty good reason as to why LGBTQ+ people deserve a month - i.e. the stonewall riots and the continuing discrimination - and you looked at that and went “sorry not interested.”
You don’t care, and you won’t! So honey, quit wasting our time and move onto a thread more suited for ya. From the looks of it, like pvp opinions on Warlock performance. You seem to be pretty knowledgable about that.

1 Like

If this stuff is about equality then does anyone really need a pride month? Having something special isn’t equal, that’s supporting inequality.

:woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Y’all are really just tossing these lines out here with trash on the hooks? Jeez and it’s ALL torn from the same newspaper?

Gods y’all need some better bait - throw me some chum if you’re gonna cast!

1 Like

Just ignore me and your time is saved. I was curious and asked a question on a forum that I pay to use, so I don’t think I’m gonna go anywhere for now.

If you aren’t interested convincing me of the need for a pride month then why comment at all? I mean, it’s not like anyone’s gonna take it away just for asking a question…

Why do people get so upset over a question or two?

Why would there be “plans for Pride Month”? There are no plans for numerous other corporate, commercial, societal or religious events. Why would this one be any different?

5 Likes