Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

It’s a store mount targeted to a specific portion of their playerbase that they know is more likely to buy it. Store mounts are scummy in their own right, I think the Chinese New Year ones are worse. Aesthetically they don’t even fit in the game or with the Lunar Festival event we have in-game. They just exist to draw in money. Why would you want your community to be the Blizzard’s next cash cow?

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a pride month. It’s optional and would benefit the community.

1 Like

If you don’t care, you won’t post something like this, just go sit in the back.

So close friend can never grow into a lover?

1 Like

take your own advice pal…

next time you want to run your mouth try UNDERSTANDING what youre even replying to.

I care, that’s why i post. I never said i don’t care?

No but for quite a few shippers there IS no such thing as a close friend, if your that close to a friend your lovers which is not realistic and is bad writing.

It’s just as stupid as you saying it’s a bad writing when close friends end up being a lover.

Ah yes, more political bs is just what I want shoved down my throat, it’s not like we play video games to escape real life drama or anything.

1 Like

I know. I tire of the straight agenda being shoved down my throat every time I see all the straight couples in wow. Like leave politics out of the game.

Here is a bit of info for you . The straight relationships in the game irritate the straight players too. We are here to kill boars for questing greens and big bad bosses in dungeons and raids along with killing our fellow players of the opposite faction in pvp scenarios . We don’t ask for the relationships because we want straight representation . They just do it because it is their game and if they ever add more LGBT stuff to the game it won’t be because of threads like this . They will do it because it is their game and it is something they decided to do .

1 Like

Does EVERY close friendship need to become a romance? No. Let the two boys remain friends! . . . Also let’s free Anduin from the jailer mind control without any lingering effects to make him edgy and dark and willing to start the next faction war please, I miss kind and just anduin.

They don’t have to, but even if they do, it doesn’t automatically mean its a bad writing.

1 Like

It isn’t political at all.

1 Like

My plans are ignore anything to do with it… has no impact on me… neither like or hate gays… like all humans they are lowly humans…:joy::joy::joy:

They just like to make it political for some odd reason. LGBT =/ political. Pride isn’t political either. It’s simply there to celebrate LGBT achievements and bring awareness to the community.

1 Like

Just be honest with yourself you make these threads just to flame the dissent and get the comments. You know full well what you are doing when you make theses threads . Especially when you put multiple threads up at a time.

I no longer care if they give you what you want or not but if they do I hope it’s touched by the monkey paw like everything else players ask for in the game is.

Extremely annoying…

You keep saying this in every LGBT thread, for someone who doesn’t care you sure post alot telling everyone how you feel.

1 Like

Honest truth is that is more me speaking to the mods because they won’t enforce their rules on Spam and trolling which these threads are . So if they aren’t going to stop the spam then they might as well give them what they want so they can get their max virtue signal points

1 Like