Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

Peepee Kaka poo

1 Like

But the thing is the people doing the false flagging in these threads (not saying this one in particular ) are not being punished once the posts have been reinstated as not being actual real life threat against the person flagging the post and the flaggers have been the OPs of the thread. I have honestly given up and have pretty much no respect for the mods .

If anyone would of false flagged the OPs of some of these threads as making real life threats they would already have their forum vacays , but because of the topics of these threads the OPs can get away with it.

And the reason imho is the mods would rather virtue signal for sjw street cred then enforce the ToS on the ones making these spam/troll threads.

Once again Iā€™m not saying yours is or isnā€™t one .

1 Like

You had respect for them before? Iā€™m one of the biggest white knights around and Iā€™ve never had much for any of the mods on the forum. They have never enforced the rules evenly.

100%.

They are worried that the cancel crowd will raise their voice loud enough and outrage-topic content creators will blast them for being homophobic.

4 Likes

Thing is some of the OPs will accuse people of homophobic rhetoric just for not agreeing with them and the person doesnā€™t have to say anything homophobic. Iā€™ve seen them do it to members of the LGBT community that donā€™t 100% agree to what they are saying

I use the term respect loosely but even if I had no respect before , I now have less then no respect .

5 Likes

Theyā€™re indistinguishable.

2 Likes

Daughter: ā€œHey dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend.ā€
Genn: ā€œNo daughter of mine is going to be gay! You have to marry my sonā€¦ errā€¦ I mean Anduin!ā€
Daughter: ā€œAt least Iā€™m not a furry!ā€
Genn: ā€œā€¦touche.ā€

4 Likes

It also waters down words like ā€œhomophobeā€ if spammed constantly. Accusing people of being ā€œracistā€ or ā€œhomophobicā€ nonstop when not true at best dillutes the word to not mean much anymore and at worst makes people think f it, why not just be what they accuse me of anyways?

6 Likes

Wait
Wait
ANDUIN IS HIS SON? Oh wait rightā€¦ is his placebo son!!! you get it? Because his actual son is dead hahahahaā€¦ too soon?

Funny thing is a certain Velf Hunter will still call you one even after you go I give up just give them what they want since they arenā€™t going to do anything about the spamming and the trolling that certain OP does.

I just want them to give the stuff in name only then implement it like they do a lot of other things . In other words in how they think the OP should want it and not in the actual way he wants it.

3 Likes

ā€¦ I will just delete my comments, I give up, I know I will get banhammered again :smiley:
now I can continue to inform everyone of the situation of the void elf in the future

This thread has had to have been restored a multitude of times by the mods already by false flaggers, I highly doubt the people that flagged my thread got the hammer either. In reality, the only people who get the ban hammer for false flaggers are people that use their alts to mass flag posts.

Thatā€™s right, you better be.

1 Like

They could make special weapon transmogs. Swords, axes, hammers. That all look like a great big

Great big what?

. . . I swear by all that is holy and just keep that Anduin wrathion ship where it belongs, fused to the bottom of a dirty fanfic dumpster like an ancient paper bag.

And no Iā€™m not against lgbt Iā€™m against stupid dumb ships because god forbid two people just be friends, nooooooooooooo, any form of social interaction means that they want to fornicate like feral beasts at the peak of mating season after a picnic in a field of broken dreams!

1 Like

How is it dumb?

Itā€™s dumb because itā€™s the poster child of the shipping rule of ā€œthere can be no friends, only loversā€, which is incredibly contrived and just plain lazy / incredibly stupid writing.

I dont care either way, but please refrain from claiming ā€˜a majorityā€™.
I wouldnt enjoy it at allā€¦because again, I dont care either way.

2 Likes

Uhhā€¦ any reason you edited down the comments? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Itā€™s one thing for people to flag what they donā€™t agree with as trolling and mods decide it isnā€™t trolling then no harm no foul . I am talking about people (actual OPs of certain threads) flagging people as making real life threats when they have not. I say they have not because most of those have been restored by the mods. I know this because Iā€™ve had some restored.