Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

Weird flex, I rather like Children’s Week (admit it: you didn’t know it was real). I greatly dislike Christmas, but there’s no way I could get it pulled from WoW. Noblegarden is Easter, Thanksgiving is a thing, they held Valentine’s not too long ago, and if anyone tries to get rid of my All Hallow’s Eve, I will hunt them Predator style, IRL.

I don’t know…looks like a lot of real world events kind of made their way into the game.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve read since January of this year.

2 Likes

Most of these are coming from trolls trying to upset people like you. I just happen to think more stuff would be fun.

Those are based on HOLIDAYs not a event…

1 Like

Okay so you have voiced your point of view. You can move on now and be happy.

1 Like

Please make female ogres. If you can do that, blizzard can get an idea and might make Ogres a playable race xD

1 Like

Well they need to ban them because they are giving your LGBT+ group a bad name here. I know even alot of supporters of LGBT have spoken up and asked they stop but they wont. What they are doing is wrong … hands down.

BTW i’m not upset… I really could care less about someones sexual orientation… It’s when they start shoving it down others throats is where I draw the line and poke back.

Yesterday they had 6 posts up… is there really a need for that?

1 Like

And those were all renamed and made generic enough to be suitable for all audiences to enjoy.

Again, we come around to making an idea that’s not pride specifically but something for everyone to enjoy. It’s not going to be a pride month for gays because, agaaaaaain, the comment about it not being an oppressed group in Azeroth.

So, what do you have in mind?

1 Like

If I have time during the summer.

Though they could always use the venus model that they used for various earth elemental ladies.

2 Likes

Have you ever considered a name change?

5 Likes

and you have said yours and do the exact same thing and stop asking for a event or things that does not affect Azeroth and maybe ask the company to fix the game issues.

Sometimes nothing is the right answer. More companies should learn that lesson.

The irony of several people (some within this very thread) telling people to “just be normal” instead of standing out.

… Disregarding the fact that certain topics and behaviors not being considered ““normal”” is the problem.

Honestly, the entire idea of “normalcy” in the first place is entirely arbitrary, and up to individual interpretation.

1 Like

I’ve been told that they will delete threads of they are full of phobic behavior if someone tweets CS about it. But I don’t have twitter so…

please add DUCKS! lets find these Mythical Beast of the Sky and where they are in Azeroth… I bet the gnomes or goblins are hiding them.

1 Like

The thing is, Just because you are minority and experienced bad things…it doesn’t mean that the standards of behavior are lowered for you.

Rules that applies to majority applies to you all too.

The way blizzard moderates the forums, I see them very biased.

That is what I feel the problem is

4 Likes

You can always mute the thread if it offends you so much. You won’t even see it in your thread list anymore.

I did it with all the high elf threads long ago.

No, Children’s Week is an event, silly billy. Christmas is a Hallmark ad that puts the worst music in the world on for a full two months. Valentine’s Day is the day before 75% Off Day for Chocolate (the true holiday). All Hallow’s Eve and Thanksgiving are the only true holidays on this list :laughing:

1 Like

Tell me, how are you being oppressed?

if it’s “well people don’t like LGBT+ people”, guess what, welcome to life.

1 Like

Turkeys are a gift. :turkey:

It doesn’t it is sheer amount of arrogance and the demanding attitude some show with each of these threads and the fact when people stand up[ to say no they are labeled hateful and Homophobic and are silenced and banned by the supposed open heart people.

5 Likes