Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

By “you guys” I’m talking about the outspoken gay rights SJWs. Where is YOUR head at friend? Not everyone is your enemy.

Holy crap, I’d 100% support that, I’ve participated in that with some real life friends. Love everything about that celebration, and it’s a cool belief as well.

1 Like

No!

Some of the most valuable support comes from het allies who accept the LGBT for who they are! That’s the main goal of pride is to reduce stigma and normalize our existence in the eyes of society. . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Remember that scene from Tropical Thunder, where Robert Downey Jr says, “Wait a second…what you mean, ‘you people’?” And then Brandon Jackson says, “What do YOU mean, ‘you people’?!”

That’s where my head is: it was hilarious and our conversation is ridiculous. Also, nice question dodge, Neo :sunglasses: (You don’t actually have to answer; I’m just in joke mode at this point).

How about a big fat NO I am like the rest here WoW does not need a real world event in game that will serve no purpose. If straight people can’t have a Straight Pride month what makes other think a Pride month would be acceptable? then what everyone else starts demanding for there own Pride month. I am amazed at how blind people are to this If you cater to one group and ignore the rest you are setting your self up for huge trouble.

And I am saying this as LGBT member So please stop with the pander me threads.

3 Likes

Really? I would think many would support grabbing a rainbow colored assault rifle and making a stand like any other red blooded American with a perverse sense a values. Stars and strips could use some more colors too. Just one rainbow colored star. I would vote on that.

Funny thing is, we don’t even need a pride month because we aren’t obsessed with broadcasting our personal bedroom habits and don’t allow our orientation to define who we are. They do for whatever reason.

1 Like

It seems that every month is Pride month these days.

FFS it’s been close to 30 years since being LGBT+ has been mostly normalized in nearly all of the western world. At what point will you stop needing to have pride in being just another human being?

1 Like

It’s all about Me me me with the whole pride event now, and how we can bully people and make them lose their jobs if they do not support us or cater to our DEMANDS.

2 Likes

Gotta hold demon hunter pride month. Everyone demands that our powers be nerfed, not cool :pensive:

1 Like

Pride Month exists. Quit arguing about the real life necessity of it. It’s much bigger than a bunch of bozos on a Warcraft forum.

Focus on how stupid it would be to have it in Azeroth.

6 Likes

I agree, nerf DH.

I think also they love to advertise they are single and seeking.

1 Like

Look at this demonhunterphobe :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re definitely sealioning.

🦭

I don’t think the majority of WoW players would want or would celebrate a pride event in-game.

Not putting it down or anything, it’s just the majority of players probably wouldn’t care for it and the vocal minority is really the only ones pushing for it.

I think rainbow items would be fun. :rainbow:

2 Likes

I really hope they arent putting time and effort into something like that, when the game itself is in complete shambles.

2 Likes

It almost seems that it’s more about exhibitionism than just having pride in your bedroom habits. And now that you say this… it really does seem like a lot of peacock-ing.

1 Like

you know I hate to say this but I loath every post these people make about this stuff and there are many of us who just roll our eyes and just go not again. But I have noticed it is down to select few people who seem to do these all the time. I am sad that members of the LGBT group are so hateful and bigoted to people who just have a diffrent point of view and before you claim other wise I suggest some go read some of the other post where straight people are bashed for wanting to keep the game neutral.

Real world events do not AFFECT Azeroth and should NOT be allowed.

2 Likes