Blizzard Any Plans For Pride Month?

Y i k e s
S w e a t y !

My favorite part is that they are acting like you can’t change the station with a slight turn of the knob lol.

Edit: Even better, if you’re that paranoid about your children being exposed to stuff. Buy a CD and play that instead.

1 Like

I do wonder what the forums would be like if they just combed through the forums a bit.
Took out the knots.

Anyone who’s made a homophobic, sexist, or racist comment on here in the past month just,
:no_mouth:
Silence. Maybe a day. Maybe a month. Maybe
a year. One could dream.
It’s like a wee fantasy of mine. Hubris, one could call it. To just
breathe. To breathe and know that there’s not a person out there who’d rather I not exist as I am, who doesn’t hold some outdated belief, who’s not just
nasty.
It’d be nice.
To just
exist in a space without that.
A space like this, too. Feels like all of that’s clutching as hard as it can to the world of games and digital stories. I’m hoping that implodes soon.

2 Likes

I mean, notions of womanhood and femininity have been historically subject to some pretty heavy regulation and social policing regarding anything the teensy bit sexual and ‘unwomanly’.

So yeah, I think a woman artist being able to rap about their sexuality, in a similar vein to male artists (who have been doing it for a lot longer) is empowering.

1 Like

Please stop posting these types of threads. This is getting ridiculous and is trolling.

SAYS THE GUY WHO LITERALLY POSTED A THREAD ABOUT HOW WOMEN ALWAYS PLAY BLOOD ELVES
based on some rather shoddy personally conducted studies, if I may add.

1 Like

was really hoping for an Italian Food month
 sauseetch!

Fake because she’s plastic.

Your opinion only. Maybe in California or something? Idk man

I’m not much of a trend follower. If she’s getting backlash for it, it’s probably deserved. What I said was my opinion only. I don’t speak for everyone that doesn’t like it.

I’d also like to add in anyone who has been discriminated against for being super straight.

You know what? Let’s go ahead and add anyone who reports someone for simply having a different opinion too. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Everyone already knows LGBT is part of the whole, and that’s how it should be. Even though the news and twitter make it out to seem like everyone hates people who are different, the vast majority of people are accepting and couldn’t really care less how other people are.

Giving an LGBT pride event would put the group on a pedestal. What other group like the LGBT has an event in game? None of them do.

2 Likes

:frowning: Love seeing misogyny on the forums that I can’t report because I’m outta flags.
Can we get this one taken down Ladies, Gents, and Gentlethems?

Yes, it’s brazenly obvious that you’d also be of the crowd that demands it’s ‘safe space’ at any authoritarian cost, ‘expenses be damned’ than you would in any kind of free thinking society in the real world. In so far as never to have your own bubble being burst, since we all know that’s the real way to maximize someone’s potential for enlightenment :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

If you have a problem with this just tell me why.

The backlash she’s getting is from the majority of society. If you want to report someone, report them.

Also, why do you think reporting things that don’t violate the TOS will do anything at all? :joy:

What’s wrong with safe space?

We have Easter, Christmas, and Chinese new year event.

1 Like

Lets just dump WoW’s story and turn it into a giant representation simulator.

5 Likes

Let’s have our imagination run wild with this.

They were literally ostracized and persecuted for it, not very long ago. Alan Turing comes quickly to mind.

Recent decades are a celebration of the undoing of several, literal, centuries of terrible, terrible human behavior. You don’t have to dig deep to see it.

3 Likes

Literally every race and everybody has been discriminated against at some point history.

What makes this any different?

1 Like